War on Dark Iron

90 Undead Priest
Dark Iron- The horde want to start a war. We will be taking Goldshire. We shall try to unite the clans and take Goldshire as our own. We will stand together at the gates of stormwind. We will not attack the city, we will only take Goldshire as our own. Upon attacks from any alliance we shall overpower them with numbers that make the ground shake. Even if you don't have a toon on Dark Iron. Come join us in Goldshire. Make a DK or any toon for that matter. We will all join together to crush our enemy. Make the gear on your backs, that you worked so hard for mean something. Before bliz takes our hard work and defiles it. Soon green quest items that are green will out stat the epics you have worked hard for. So even if you do not join us on Dark Iron. Use the tools you have earned. Crush the alliance on your own server. But if you join us on Dark Iron I will be there to heal you. I will stand with any horde that wishes to destroy and humiliate the alliance. I will heal you till I die, and I will run back and heal you until I'm forced to stop. Now is our chance to do something epic. To be remembered. If we stand together our force cannot be defeated and we can claim Goldshire as our own. I hope to see you there now is the time to show the enemy we are ready, and we can take what's theirs at will.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]