LF Established 25M Guild.

3 Human Rogue
Hello,

I'm currently looking for an established 25M raiding guild which raids from 9:30AEST, As a returning Vanilla player; Im happy to roll whatever toon is required.

During Burning Crusade I was lucky enough to be a core raider within a top 20 realm guild, followed by Wrath which I ran my own successful 25M.

Are there any late night progression guilds in search? I'm happy to transfer horde/alliance and fill out an application with more details.

Thanks!
pew pew!~
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hey!

I'll just copy paste our recruitment post in for you I guess since we're not really labelled as a late night guild on the Oceanic Forums D: We're a 10man guild, recently switched to 25man raiding for the release of Mists of Pandaria, feel free to check us out anyway!

<Cones>:

Current Need:

Feral Druid (Will be kitty most of the time, but be able to tank when needed!)
Disc Priest
Holy Priest
Shadow Priest
Holy Paladin
Mage
Windwalker Monk (Preferably with beta experience and a RaF account ready to hit 80 as soon as servers go live)

**Healers are in HIGH Demand at the moment - If you can keep me alive then I'd love to hear from you, regardless of spec**

Raid Times:

Weds/Thurs/Sun - 9:30pm->1am Server Time

Please note - Mondays will be used during progression if needed.**

Web: http://cones.enjin.com

RealID: erbydave@gmail.com

If you're interested in joining us, apply on our website or please contact (whisper or mail) one of the following characters in game: Fries, Fapsxo, Velosaurapta, Qonnect, or Drrama.

Background:

We are a small group of friends, most of whom have been raiding/PvP'ing together over the last four years. Between us we have numerous server first achievements from previous expansions, high end arena titles, and many, many bad jokes. Having taken a break from the more hardcore scene of the game for the majority of the expansion we have decided to reform for Mists of Pandaria and get back into doing what we do best!

Expectations:

We expect top end players who are looking to raid on a reduced 3 day a week schedule**

Extensive raiding experience throughout multiple tiers/expansions of WoW

Laid back personality

A great sense of humor

Strong drive to theorycraft, read up on your class, come up with strategies, and generally spend time outside of raid improving yourself and contributing to the guild.

People who can reliably play more than 1 character (and keep them updated with enchants / gear / whatever) are very desirable.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hi, [A] Sanctum is an established 8/8HM 10man guild in Dreadmaul. My Group3 raids from 11pm to 2am Server Time on every Wed, Thu and Mon. If you find the above suit your situation, you can contact me at realID TTC1511@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Game Over - Eredar is currently looking for Monk rerolls for the launch for MoP. Have been around for quite some time & our guild is known for quality raiders (Now & before), We are a 25 man raiding 8/8 HM Group.

If interested. You can add lol_youfail_123@hotmail.com

Otherwise you can add this battletag:sinful#1486

Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]