BloodSail Admiral

85 Night Elf Hunter
Is anyone actually interested in getting this title?

The Guards are now level 91, have 1.1 Mil HP, but i assume will be easily killable, with 5+ people that is, at level 90, or a 10man group now (possibly?).

Im looking for some people that want to get this and want to set up a time and go down there and kill them, if we get enough, we can try it at 85, or we can wait till after.

Post in here, or Message me in game if your interested.

All you need to reach is Honored, and it will mess your BootyBay, Ratchet, Gad, Everlook (Winterspring) reps up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
There's a quest you can do that will turn all the guards into lowbies. Happy farming.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
08/30/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Mowse
There's a quest you can do that will turn all the guards into lowbies. Happy farming.

Oh my.

Any idea on the quest name? or where to start it?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
And i've already started, does this make a difference?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You have to do the questline to infiltrate the pirates first, and eventually they will attack Booty Bay and phase it, turning the guards into lowbies. The only downside to this is you can't go back to the unphased BB until you refarm goblin rep and finish the quest.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Got my Rep to honored, farmed O'breen for hours, and then i started doing tons of the cloth Hand-ins for my Goblin Rep. Once everything was said and done, and i reached the rep i am at now, Close to Unfriendly / Neutral for all of them. The Bloodsail was back as incomplete in my achievement tracker.

Any Ideas? Or has anyone heard of this issue before?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm not sure why it'd say that, as you don't need both the gobbers and pirates at the same reputation. Tracker bugged perhaps?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
hey would you happen to remember the name of the quest for the phase to kill guards in booty bay?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26662

But I believe there are some precursors to start this as well. You basically tank a lot of Bloodsail rep to start the event, but it didn't take long to work it up after the phasing started. I would not recommend this if you have any crazy ideas to get Bloodsail exalted, though, as you can't unphase yourself without first getting back to neutral with the Gobbers...which means back to hated with Bloodsail to then farm the 90 bruisers ><

Don't forget to use your guild battle standard, as every point helps. Make sure you don't go out of range it or it will despawn, but if you are doing this with another person, they can kill mobs off screen and you will get the rep gain. I found the best place to put it while getting the widest range of mob rep is right outside the inn at the broken boat.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
That poor dude, 6 rep a kill, took me hours.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Just for Bloodsail isn't really that bad. It's better to farm it with a friend. I think it took maybe 6 hours total of grinding, but it went much faster talking to Snuffles in Skype and after a while you just sorta got into the routine of running back and forth. Of course, we didn't sit there for 6 hours straight lol so it took us maybe 2 weeks to actually finish it. Grinding back the gobbers is going to be the worst part.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
^.^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
you should see it in game
/flex

Beautiful.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]