[A]<Soul Asylum> Recruiting

90 Night Elf Rogue
<Soul Asylum> is a progression guild that is looking to bolster up its ranks for both current content and MoP. So if you're an exceptional dps, tank or healer, have good raid awareness and want to have fun and progress we're the guild for you. We will also accept casuals. We run two 10 man groups.

Our Current needs:

Team Edward

In high need of

Windwalker Monk
Hunter

We shoot for raiding 2 days a week. Group 1 (Fri/Mon 7:30-11:00ST) Group 2 (W/Th 8:00-11:00 ST)An extra thirty minutes at the end of each night is negotiable and strictly depends on how efficient we have been that week and if we need more time.

About the Guild

<Soul Asylum> was founded at the beginning of Dragon Soul, but mostly contains players that have been raiding since Vanilla and BC. Due to a dead recruiting pool on our old server, we decided to transfer to Sargeras for fresh bodies that are looking to raid. We are a tight knit group and we have a pretty good time on vent with our collective adult sense of humor. We use a basic DKP bidding system for loot distribution.

Our guild is about quality time spent, not quantity. We bring a very strong sense of Real Life comes before WoW. That being said, we look for people that can get the job done right the first time. Our limited amount of raiding does not allow us time to wipe on simple facets of any fight. Our guild is one big family, and as such, we seek out members that are interested in being dedicated and loyal to their guildmates.

Our Expectations

We aren't hardcore, but we do expect you to:
-Be reliable
-Know your class
-Be properly gemmed and enchanted
-Possess basic situational awareness
-Be prepared with flasks and food on the off chance we don't provide them

If you are interested, apply at Soulasylum.guildomatic.com or contact Kajii, Maggoo, Çm, Hehena or Issabellaa in-game.
Edited by Hehena on 10/4/2012 8:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Blumpskies for updated class needs.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Heard you like them bumps
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You sure do have a purdy mouth!
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
OMG it's a pinworm!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
It must of came from your pinworm soup!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Bump!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Bump for dem ranged deeps.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Bump for updated recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Bump for our group2 8/8hm! Good job guys and gals.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Anyone want to Dock?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Bump for updated roster needs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Bump for updated recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Which of the two groups needs a ranged dps? My friend raids with one of the groups ( divacup ) so if the group she raids with is looking I'm definitely curious ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Updated recruit needs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
09/30/2012 12:54 AMPosted by Milkshakee
Which of the two groups needs a ranged dps? My friend raids with one of the groups ( divacup ) so if the group she raids with is looking I'm definitely curious ;)

Sorry for the delayed response. Team Edward needs a DPS. Put in an app on the site and we'll take a look.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
I'm more of a Team Jacob kind of guy
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/02/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Hehena

Sorry for the delayed response. Team Edward needs a DPS. Put in an app on the site and we'll take a look.

I'm getting this error "A basic or pro package is required for access to that feature. Please visit the Account Status page and upgrade to enable this feature." Maybe I'm dumb and just missing it but I have no idea what to do lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Runaway train never going back
Wrong way on a one way track
Seems like I should be getting somewhere
Somehow I'm neither here nor there
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]