Limitless looking for more great players

bump lemme see dem rogues
Reply Quote
08/25/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Vahlkano
progression might just be interesting this expac. horde could take a page or 2 from your book...so many fragmented small guilds with decent players. would be nice to see someone try some 25's.

ty el qt
Reply Quote
i actually did this in t11 and it was a huge success found some of my best players from there
Reply Quote
08/25/2012 07:39 AMPosted by Tiffara
oh yeah and BTW Loden... You did a fricken awesome job!!!!!!

and yes she did! she always does id prolly die without her lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am impressed, sorta. How can you find that many people to try out? We must be doing something wrong because horde side we can hardly even fill a raid, or get a recruit; let alone get a enough people to hold a try out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I am impressed, sorta. How can you find that many people to try out? We must be doing something wrong because horde side we can hardly even fill a raid, or get a recruit; let alone get a enough people to hold a try out.

Regardless, if you want to be successful, recruiting on server players isn't the best idea.
Reply Quote
08/25/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Whimlo
Regardless, if you want to be successful, recruiting on server players isn't the best idea.

maybe thats the problem from you ive actually found alot of my people from this server from no name guilds and they turned out to be some of the best players ive seen just needed a place to showcase there skills

and id like to think we've been pretty successful so far

08/25/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Svenska

we have about 15-20 people so far

our raid is always full minus the time like 5 people quit back in feb. and we didnt raid for 2 months but thats been the only time
Edited by Protshotz on 8/25/2012 5:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/25/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Protshotz
ive seen

Well, my impression is that my opinion may be very different from yours in regards to whats good and whats not.
Reply Quote
could be
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
08/25/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Whimlo
ive seen

Well, my impression is that my opinion may be very different from yours in regards to whats good and whats not.

lol this guy.... get over yourself if everyone lived up to your standards you would be better than you are so settle down k.

08/25/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Whimlo

Plenty of wow players who can do whats needed if given the chance instead of some transfer nub who probably lied on his app and if you want to do better you open yourself to everyone like right meow.

public service announcement my guppy just went into labor wat do.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
08/25/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Svenska

echo isles alliance has many shy silly nerds interested in killing silly dargons some need tips some just need the chance to prove their slaying power.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/25/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Bdog
lol this guy.... get over yourself if everyone lived up to your standards you would be better than you are so settle down k.

Wait a second, who's telling who to get over themselves? I'm not trying to start drama, I'm just expressing my very humble opinion.

08/25/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Bdog
Plenty of wow players who can do whats needed if given the chance instead of some transfer nub who probably lied on his app and if you want to do better you open yourself to everyone like right meow.

Secondly, are you trying to use me as an example and say I lied to Drow? I don't remember lying at all to anybody in that guild, I was happily accepted and completed my trial period with success. I'm not trying to be a @@!# either, really.. perhaps I should stop posting, because I obviously do not know a thing about what I'm talking about.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Secondly, are you trying to use me as an example and say I lied to Drow?

who is drow o.o

I don't remember lying at all to anybody in that guild, I was happily accepted and completed my trial period with success.

thats cool then why arent you there o.o?

I'm not trying to be a @@!# either, really..

you can have your opinion o.o.

perhaps I should stop posting, because I obviously do not know a thing about what I'm talking about.

you seem mad? is everything ok? do you want to talk about it?

and nobody said you didnt know anything about it just said that recruiting off server isnt the only option but is instead the easy way out when you have plenty of capable nerds on ei but again theres always the option to do both.

meep.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
o drow http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/doomhammer/Drow its k if left to play with friendly neighborhood nerds.

night person its ok.
Edited by Bdog on 8/25/2012 11:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I thought you were referring to me, but yeah, I'm pretty heated right now, you've surely gotten under my skin and I think I might just cry.

I'm not in Drow anymore because I took a break from the game and I wanted to raid here, casually. I really was just trying to educate, considering you guys are trying to do well in the upcoming expansion, don't mind me though.
Reply Quote
I thought you were referring to me, but yeah, I'm pretty heated right now, you've surely gotten under my skin and I think I might just cry.

I'm not in Drow anymore because I took a break from the game and I wanted to raid here, casually. I really was just trying to educate, considering you guys are trying to do well in the upcoming expansion, don't mind me though.

k im gonna stop you right there dont try to act like you are better than us because you think recruiting from this server is a bad thing kthx and if you 2 have a problem take it to whispers thanks,

i dont have a problem with you or anyone in your guild or on horde but you arent gonna act like you know it all bc your opinion is recruiting from this server makes you horrible
Edited by Protshotz on 8/26/2012 3:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/26/2012 03:34 AMPosted by Protshotz
k im gonna stop

everyone

08/26/2012 03:34 AMPosted by Protshotz
right there

less of this kthx:

trolling and !@#$%^ry in above posts

and everybody just

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6724wPMhsE
Reply Quote
http://tinyurl.com/d9ssdew
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<-----swag
Reply Quote
and everybody just

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6724wPMhsE

NAILED IT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]