Limitless looking for more great players

90 Blood Elf Priest
08/26/2012 03:34 AMPosted by Protshotz
know it all

I don't know it all, I mean.. I've only really talked about one thing here.. but I'm just a random scrub trying to help out Limitless Possibilities, to be Echo Isles champions.
Reply Quote
08/26/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Whimlo
I don't know it all, I mean.. I've only really talked about one thing here.. but I'm just a random scrub trying to help out Limitless Possibilities, to be Echo Isles champions.

k before you try to make an insult just remember you transfered from the #60 us guild to be an echo isles champion k?
Reply Quote
08/26/2012 01:32 AMPosted by Whimlo
I really was just trying to educate, considering you guys are trying to do well in the upcoming expansion

educate us on what how we recruit? this is what im talking about know it all we have a successful method of recruiting and bc you cant do something like this your opinion is that you are better trying to give us advice?advice on what is what i wanna know ive been running this guild for 2 years now and we haven't disbanded or anything of such in those 2 almost 3 years the biggest thing we had was 5-6 people quit bc ds was too boring for them so please enlighten me on what you are giving me advice on i want to know.
Reply Quote
inb4 anyone thinks im trying to start something im not and everyone in roflmuffin should know i dont have any issue with anyone on the horde side most of you know me when i logged over and had some great times with some of you.i dont have a problem with whimlo or anyone on horde but you arent gonna come in my thread bc you have a different opinion and disrespect me or anyone else.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We're all happy about the people who have come forward, especially those who are just returning to the game. Anything to get people interested in and excited about raiding on Echo Isles benefits the whole server.

Right now Echo Isles is ranked 157th on wowprogress. I think we'd all like it to be more active. These tryouts are an experiment which we are trying in addition to the more traditional means of recruitment. It's going to be fun, and a chance for us to talk to new people on the server. Get more people talking, more people raiding, who knows what might happen? We could even get to be interesting enough for Walmarto to come troll us again.
Reply Quote
We're all happy about the people who have come forward, especially those who are just returning to the game. Anything to get people interested in and excited about raiding on Echo Isles benefits the whole server.

Right now Echo Isles is ranked 157th on wowprogress. I think we'd all like it to be more active. These tryouts are an experiment which we are trying in addition to the more traditional means of recruitment. It's going to be fun, and a chance for us to talk to new people on the server. Get more people talking, more people raiding, who knows what might happen? We could even get to be interesting enough for Walmarto to come troll us again.
Reply Quote
6 Blood Elf Paladin
Excuse me, would you mind giving me a few gold? i cant get skills or my mount, cause i do not even have one gold, sorry for sounding like a beggar.. =(
Reply Quote
86 Human Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZICz8jBhY_o
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

^^^^^^^ more of this!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Protshotz i will trade you recruitment officers straight up. Hell I might even give you Val.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
:D Loden i like your transmog. Very HQ bow too if I might add.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
08/27/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Dinklesz
:D Loden i like your transmog. Very HQ bow too if I might add.

Thank you, Dinck! High praise, considering your smoking hot Firelord theme. Shanks had a little something to do with my getting that bow :D
Edited by Loden on 8/27/2012 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Protshotz i will trade you recruitment officers straight up. Hell I might even give you Val.

you had me sold till you said i could have val

but i dont leave just one person in charge of recruiting its a group effort that we all work towards.
Edited by Protshotz on 8/27/2012 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
you're welcome to use this method though it works out really well if you do it right
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump Lodens awesome and Prots is a poopie face.

This is a good idea. Hopefully it brings some life to the EI raid scene when Mists drops.

I AM THE BATMAN!
Reply Quote
Bump Lodens awesome and Prots is a poopie face.

This is a good idea. Hopefully it brings some life to the EI raid scene when Mists drops.

I AM THE BATMAN!

yea well you suck at drawing
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
08/27/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Protshotz
but i dont leave just one person in charge of recruiting its a group effort that we all work towards.

A few people put their heads together to make this plan, and this is only one of the things we're doing to get people involved. Enthusiasm is just as contagious as boredom :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/27/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Protshotz
yea well you suck at drawing
Reply Quote
Loden is clearly carrying Limitless :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]