the Mage Is Hard chronicles

So I was in a battleground and I decided to frost nova for the lulz, when all of a sudden, a rogue is stuck in ice! So i hit him with a frost bolt, and used deep freeze. I frostbolted him again, and it was crazy! He had like 7% health at this point. So i used ice lance! And he didnt die! I had to ice lance him twice! Seriously, 2 ice lances? That's so broken Blizzard! Rogues are so OP and mage is way hard.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I popped Mirror Image in Gilneas and a Kingdom of Dank rogue started interrupting and CCing one of the images as I hosed him down with pyroblasts.
Reply Quote
What was his name? You have to teach me your ways. I seem to have a lot of trouble with this proc frostfire bolt. It seems to one hit everything but DKs. Am i doing something wrong? Is this part of game design? If so, i think blizz needs to nerf DKs that they may also get one hit by proc bolts
Reply Quote
I also think I should get a portal where you put the name of where you want to port, and *Poof* there you are. Is there any reason mages have been nerfed so hard that I only get this small handful of portals?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
This is a REALLY funny gimmick thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
This thread is clever and insightful.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I eagerly await your next thread, posted by Rogueishard, where you make cutting and insightful jokes about Sap.
Reply Quote
Well I'm about to dual spec into arcane for pvp. I'm sure I will find more problems with Blizzard's treatment of mages soon.
Reply Quote
Well that escalated quickly. Meant fire, btw. Not arcane.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]