Fury of Pandaria: PvE Fury in MoP

90 Human Warrior
Decent guide for the budding fury warriors and the vets repicking up the spec for 5.0

08/25/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Caelle
Will SMF and TG have the same stat priorities in MoP or will they continue to be slightly different?

SMF and TG both have the same stat priorities and rotations, nothing changes between the two except for their weapons used currently.
The only difference SMF has a better execute and TG has better aoe.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hopefully this'll be stickied faster than the Cata guides were.

Sticky Requested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Decent guide for the budding fury warriors and the vets repicking up the spec for 5.0

Will SMF and TG have the same stat priorities in MoP or will they continue to be slightly different?

SMF and TG both have the same stat priorities and rotations, nothing changes between the two except for their weapons used currently.
The only difference SMF has a better execute and TG has better aoe.

Thanks, guess this means I get to reforge everything on Tuesday >.<
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Keep up the good work.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Great Guide, Very helpful. Ty :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Requested sticky!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
Great guide! Just what I was looking for :)

Requested sticky!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Good guide. I've been taking a break from wow for the end of Cata and this was very helpful for getting me up to speed with the new changes.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Requested Sticky for you Sam. Very in-depth and detailed guide.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
08/25/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Caelle

Should have the same unless something drastic happens. In MoP, our mastery affects the same things which means it should have the same strength for both, and haste is still crap for both.

The only reason SMF and TG had different priorities was because of that and Slam additionally hitting with the offhand along with RB not being as strong as TG. Now that all things are even and there is no extra off-hand hit or anything, they're the same.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
This is really cool, it does deserve a sticky. Though, if I may Samayael, add a little opinion/change/question in regard to the Talent Suggestions?

Why not take Bladestorm? Because they changed/changing it to hit with both weapons if you're duel-wielding, hence the thought of massive amounts of AoE with BS hitting with both, say, 2h weapons? I don't know, that's just my take on it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
08/26/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Daniyel
Why not take Bladestorm? Because they changed/changing it to hit with both weapons if you're duel-wielding, hence the thought of massive amounts of AoE with BS hitting with both, say, 2h weapons? I don't know, that's just my take on it.

He said that tier of the talents would be a fight by fight basis meaning depends on the fight there are fights i think were BS would def be better compared to DR or shockwave.

Also single target SW and DR sim higher and are easier to line up with Cds. After testing shockwave its really nice because it is up every CS and well DR is DR it hits like a truck nuff said.
Edited by Bloodward on 8/26/2012 9:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
08/26/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Daniyel

Even though BS hits hard, when you use DR or SW, the extra GCDs you get more than make up the damage, especially if used on RB. Plus, it doesn't fit in as well as DR or SW.

I do say to take it on fights where you need heavy burst AoE (see: H Yor'sahj).
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Nice. Question about the crit versus strength priority, though: since they're fairly close, how much strength do you have to gain to justify losing crit? Like, is 1 crit rating better than 1 point of strength, or is it 1% crit is better than a point of strength?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
08/26/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Jorion
Nice. Question about the crit versus strength priority, though: since they're fairly close, how much strength do you have to gain to justify losing crit? Like, is 1 crit rating better than 1 point of strength, or is it 1% crit is better than a point of strength?

This is more in terms of gemming (and enchants where applicable). Gems have twice the amount of crit as they would strength (Smooth = 320, Bold = 160), which means that Fury will likely always gem for crit until you reach the point where crit is half of what strength it.

For gear, for now, 1 crit > 1 str. This will only really happen with trinkets, but if you have a trinket that has 1300 crit and 1300 str and the same proc, go with the crit trinket.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Cool. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Sticky requested!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
MVP
Sticky requested.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
requesty Sticked.
Edited by Björn on 8/26/2012 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Requesting sticky for my homeboy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]