Fury of Pandaria: PvE Fury in MoP

(Sticky)

90 Orc Warrior
I don't have the time to read through this whole thing to see if this question has already been asked and answered, but should we use SMF or dual wield 2H? SMF seems to be slightly higher dps using simucraft.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The difference is close enough that weapon choice and preference should be the deciding factor.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Although personally I'd suggest TG for the moment being, seeing as 2Hs have more stats, and therefore easier to hit exp/hit cap.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So is TG Fury a lot better than Arms as of now? Or are they so close it comes down to preferance?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Earlier gear due to lower crit, Arms is better. Fury pulls ahead once you begin to get raid gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/08/2012 06:46 AMPosted by Zawani
So is TG Fury a lot better than Arms as of now? Or are they so close it comes down to preferance?

At current gear levels arms is to go to spec for pretty much all the current raid fights due to the way it works extremely well with such low gear levels and low crit levels although from my own experience, Fury is the far better spec for Gara'Jal if you're one of the lucky dps to go clean things out in the spirit realm due to the stacking haste/crit/mastery buff you get while healed in the spirit realm which lasts for 30s after the last heal you receive while in said realm.

Also for the fact that your damage on Gara'Jal is mainly based on your 30s burst windows every minute allowing for maximum throughput with the use of Blood Bath, DR and the massively increased secondary stats for those 30s.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So with my current gear level would you advise staying arms untill I get some Raid Gear? Pay no attention to my talent choice of bladestorm instead of Dragon's Roar or glyph of victory rush, I only use them while farming.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
It seems most people are after a certain % of crit to aim for before going fury.

I'm at 22% and it was only really bearable on Gara'jal.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
So, I came across something interesting. Carbonite Carbuncle is simming the highest out of all the trinkets in full BiS gear.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Nice job Samayael as usual =D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
As of right now is SMF or TG better im TG ranked on most fights this week but ive been chacking warrior rankings and seems most are SMF. How is it better though if the weapons have lower stats than the 2H, if anyone can tell it will help a ton. Also is it worth going panda warrior or stay orc?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
What stance should I be in for Fury? Battle Stance or Breserkers Stance?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/08/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Golyiath
As of right now is SMF or TG better im TG ranked on most fights this week but ive been chacking warrior rankings and seems most are SMF. How is it better though if the weapons have lower stats than the 2H, if anyone can tell it will help a ton. Also is it worth going panda warrior or stay orc?

SMF is barely ahead, I went panda because I didn't care. They should be roughly even, though. Orc pulls ahead this tier because of axes being our BiS for TG.

10/09/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Oakson
What stance should I be in for Fury? Battle Stance or Breserkers Stance?

Battle, Berserker if you're going to take consistent high damage.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/08/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Ochron
So, I came across something interesting. Carbonite Carbuncle is simming the highest out of all the trinkets in full BiS gear.

I can confirm this as well. Not entirely surprising, all the trinkets that drop out of the raid suck and that coaster has incredibly low uptime (11% :\).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Carbonite Carbuncle and Relic of Xuen are our BIS? Neat.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/09/2012 11:33 AMPosted by Collision

I can confirm this as well. Not entirely surprising, all the trinkets that drop out of the raid suck and that coaster has incredibly low uptime (11% :\).

Coaster had around a 15% uptime in my Sim.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Just asking again to get a more definitive answer.

For TG, WW w/glyph > WS in all single target scenarios, correct?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/09/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Ochron

Coaster had around a 15% uptime in my Sim.

Yeah, you're right. Still rather low, compared to almost every other trinket.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
So I'm a bit of a simcraft noob, but I for the life of me cant get it to show crit> str no matter what settings im playing with.

Using my current toon, 10000 iterations
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Just wondering; would windsong parse higher than dancing steel? Considering I have gotten all three buffs up numerous times and it seems to proc a lot.

Mainly asking for the crit windsong gives since it seems to be the go to stat for fury now. I haven't looked into how dancing steel does for dps, which is why I am asking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]