Fury of Pandaria: PvE Fury in MoP

90 Worgen Warrior
Sunder armor is an attack, right? As far as RPPM enchants are concerned?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
01/24/2013 10:28 AMPosted by Zerkins

Yeah. Although, considering that second wind procs dancing steel, I think almost everything is fair game to proc it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
With furious sundering glyphed, can you sim whether there's a noticeable difference in proc uptime filling every global we would otherwise leave empty with a free sunder?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
01/24/2013 10:16 AMPosted by Tesh
If after I hit BT and RB, but bloodsurge has procced, should I use up all 3 charges and delay the next BT for a bit?

You should have used those bloodsurge procs instead of just RB.

BSproc>RB+nothing iirc.

yeah but assuming I make a mistake by hitting RB, what should I do then?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Either hit nothing or use something like Shout, Heroic Throw, or Impending Victory if you have it.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Collision

Yeah. Although, considering that second wind procs dancing steel, I think almost everything is fair game to proc it.

Even accepting a rez will proc Dancing Steel. Dead serious. Happened twice tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
01/25/2013 10:31 PMPosted by Kegstànd

Even accepting a rez will proc Dancing Steel. Dead serious. Happened twice tonight.

It's better than that.

Dancing Steel fading can proc Dancing Steel.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
i still dont get something whether i'm just getting things lining up right often or what but when i swapped back to running windsong offhand i do higher dps vs ds/ds it's really baffling me
Reply Quote
95 Dwarf Warrior
I'm looking for some help on what I'm doing wrong. I think I'm doing the rotation correctly, gem'd and all that, but for my gear, I can't seem to do as much damage as everyone else in similar gear. Just getting sick of always being on the bottom half of my raid group. In cata I was top 3, but for some reason in Panda, I'm struggling. Here is a link to the logs for our Toes on Wednesday. I would really appreciate any help anyone can give. I'd really like to stop sucking.

Thanks.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/p8ixjd8xxf6av3dj/analyze/dd/source/
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Fury is all about burst windows. The major one is Execute phase, the other is your opener, if it's a long fight you might fit another Recklessness in there somewhere. Those burst windows primarily occur inside of the Colossus Smash debuff on the boss. If you are inside of those burst windows, you are trying to fit as many Raging Blows inside of them, Heroic Strikes and Heroic Leaps. Outside of them, you are building rage and only using expensive abilities like Heroic Strike and Wild Strike to prevent Rage capping.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
A good choice? You don't know where in the priority this choice should be? Used together with what and why. What is a Bloodsurged Wild Strike since you never really covered what bloodsurge is. Is it a proc? What causes it, ect?

This whole section is writen the same way, vauge, open ended, no real set priority, no reason why your doing what your doing. And this is probably the most important part of the guide. This guide is in serious need of a rewrite.

No one should need to be told what bloodsurge is.

And I don't see where the confusion is.

We blow all of our rage in a CS window along with using our hardest hitting ability as much as possible.

Between that you maintain/build rage with other abilities.

Bloodsurge procs are a good choice because they fill globals and are going to be free in 5.2.
Reply Quote
52 Pandaren Warrior
Wildstrike over heroic strike is what i am confused about, this is my first warrior. So i don't understand the class fully, but it would seem to me that my wild strikes are hitting much more than my heroic strikes at the same rage cost.

I don't fully understand the rotation, but i am guessing the only time to ever use HS would be during Deadly calm for the 10 rage cost, and if Bloodsurge procs during that, go back to wild strikes...

Sorry again i am new to the class, and really am having trouble understanding the rotation here.

Ok, i think i understand what you have written better. though i still am confused on some parts.

I do have a question as to what is bloodsurges proc rate? the tooltip shows 101%, but i think that's bugged.
Edited by Taishici on 1/28/2013 6:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Something that really, really needs to be spelled out is that HS inside CS>WS outside CS. This is why we pool rage, and laugh at people who keep their rage sub 30 the entire fight because empty globals scare them. Wild strike should be used in three circumstances:
1. Bloodsurge proc, when 3x of it is the only thing you use between BTs
2. Inside CS when you haven't a raging blow, storm bolt or shockwave and BT is still on cooldown(because BT+HS does more damage than WS, it's important to keep BT's cooldown in mind)
3. When you're going to or at least highly risking ragecapping immediately or on the next BT.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
I understand you put alot of work into making this guide but it was absolutley useless to me. I say this because your abreviations to everything made it impossible for me to understand anything at all. Going back and forth up and down the page to see what each one stood for just to forget and scroll up and down constantly throughout the entire guide was extremely annoying, call me lazy :P but its just my 2 cents. Thank you for the guide though and your time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I'm an arms warrior and I can confidently say I have mastered the spec., I utilize every single ability and have never been outperformed by another warrior(including those with higher IL). I have been told sometimes that fury is better dps and others that arms is better dps for pve. I have tried the rotations for both. I even have an add-on that highlights what to do next if I don't feel like paying attention and fury is always heavily outperformed by arms in straight dps. I have looked at the guides I follow the rotations and I am just not seeing it.

I'm not doing anything silly like holding a 1h and a 2h. Somebody help me out here
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Armory sez troll... wat?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Quick question, would it be a dps upgrade for me to use 2 ilvl 496 shin 'ka executions or 2 lfr kilraks?

I dont want to spend the gold for the enchants for both axes and the sha gem if it is not that much more of an upgrade for me, and maybe one day a normal or heroic 1 hander will drop for me.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/29/2013 08:34 AMPosted by Ragonrok
fury is always heavily outperformed by arms in straight dps.

You obviously compete against very subpar fury warriors.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Quick question, would it be a dps upgrade for me to use 2 ilvl 496 shin 'ka executions or 2 lfr kilraks?

I dont want to spend the gold for the enchants for both axes and the sha gem if it is not that much more of an upgrade for me, and maybe one day a normal or heroic 1 hander will drop for me.

Thanks

496s by far.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]