Fury of Pandaria: PvE Fury in MoP

90 Orc Warrior
I haven't played a troll anything in, well, ever, but I am 99% sure it stacks with Lust.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
They stack
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Samayael perhaps you should add profession for next section. I think people wants to know what kind of profession and what benefit they will have from that profession.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Shaman
Other classes avoid stacking Berserking and Lust because they're gonna haste cap from it.

We... don't really care, haste is not great and I don't think you will cap white swing haste from it. Maybe? :/
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Other classes avoid stacking Berserking and Lust because they're gonna haste cap from it.

We... don't really care, haste is not great and I don't think you will cap white swing haste from it. Maybe? :/

There is no white swing haste cap. When people talk about haste capping, they mean hitting the softcap where gcd is brought to 1s. Since Warriors don't get any benefit like that, we have no cap.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

There is no white swing haste cap. When people talk about haste capping, they mean hitting the softcap where gcd is brought to 1s. Since Warriors don't get any benefit like that, we have no cap.

Exactly. Haste has unlimited near-uselessness.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
So just pop it during opening burst and then every three minutes after, even during Lust. Gotcha.

Thanks, guys!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Just copy/pasting what I put in another thread.

Please take the following numbers with a grain of salt. They're only best guesses at the moment. Every warrior change except the 3 minute recklessness has been implemented in these numbers. The 3 minute reck hasn't shown up on the PTR yet, so I'm waiting till that happens before throwing it in. The 25% execute nerf is already hotfixed on PTR, so it is included.

http://i.imgur.com/vZpm59z.png

The left side is T14 tier bonuses at 540 ilevel with ptr enabled.
The middle is T15 Tier Bonuses + Legendary Meta at 540 ilevel with ptr enabled.
The right side is T14 Tier Bonuses at 507ish ilevel with ptr enabled.

What's important to note on the left/right side is that no rotation changes are implemented, so that's playing each spec exactly the same way we do today. Arcane is not listed as it crashes simcraft.

The "outliers" (Monk, combat rogue) at the top of the T15 list are most likely simcraft issues, not what the specs are actually doing. At least I hope.

Important notes:
SMF will still be ahead of TG, and the overall balance between the two specs didn't change significantly. Arms will be behind fury, but not as much as it used to be.

Arms has a slight advantage in the T14 sims because it actually has an updated action list, while every other spec does not. I'm not entirely sure why the updated action list is included with arms already, but arms is not actually ahead of fury.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Even after swallowing the grain of salt as requested, still hard to be thrilled about those results.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Fury beats arms.

And that's all I care about. Everything else is w/e. I'll miss crushing the entire raid on the charts, though. But maybe I still get to do that, I'll wait for the final PTR update then make Collision resim.
Edited by Jalopy on 2/25/2013 8:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Glyph of Reck decreases crit bonus by 12% now instead of 20%, still same duration increase (so 18% crit for 18 seconds versus 30% crit for 12 seconds) and the T14 4pc reduces the CD by 90 seconds, so you're sitting at a 1.5min CD on Reck with it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
1.5 MINUTE RECK AW SNAP
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Although glyph of reck still sucks !@#. I wish they'd make it work inversely, like 40% crit for 8-10 seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I was expecting something better for glyph of reck...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/25/2013 10:58 AMPosted by Jalopy
1.5 MINUTE RECK AW SNAP

Yes so hard to this.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
So, Collision mentioned Engineering will be king of the herd in 5.2, but what's the second best profession? Blacksmithing? I'm thinking about trying to level it before the patch drops (and dropping enchanting in the process), but I'm not sure.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Too bad the 1.5 minute reck doesn't matter, as you'll just be waiting to use it at 2 minutes. :P

Blacksmithing is definitely #2
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Excellent. Thanks, Collision.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Hey sam can u take a look at my gear see if im doing anything wrong
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/26/2013 06:21 AMPosted by Smoothkiller
Hey sam can u take a look at my gear see if im doing anything wrong

DIBS.

You're over expertise cap by .34%, may be able to clean that up a little.
On your offhand sword, windsong is a better enchant than landslide.
The mastery enchant for bracers is very cheap and a damn sight better than nothing.
You're deliberately reforging into too much hit. 7.5% is enough; yes, over is better than under, but nowhere near as much as you're stacking.
Get a leg enchant. Any leg enchant. Seriously.
Darkmist vortex is terrible. Here are all of the trinkets you can get without stepping foot in anything more hardcore than LFR that kick its !@#:Lessons of the darkmaster, Relic of Xuen, Skullrender Medallion, Helmbreaker Medallion, LFR Lei Shen's Final Orders. The medallion and relic are 100% loot-RNG-free, just work up the gold or the rep+valor.
Your neck is also kind of meh. If you've the patience, exalted with the golden lotus gets you a 100% free crit+mastery neck.

Alternatively, invest in some pvp gear. It's decent compared to entry raid gear and kills some of the stuff you've got. There's a crit/exp neck, crit/mastery boots, and, until you get another piece of tier to necessitate you have four of them equipped, crit/hit gloves and crit/haste legs that are very solid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]