Fury of Pandaria: PvE Fury in MoP

90 Worgen Warrior
03/05/2013 05:58 PMPosted by Collision
In all your sims have you been including the buff to Dancing Steel?

What do you mean?

"Dancing Steel now has a 15% increased chance to activate."
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
03/05/2013 07:27 PMPosted by Collision
Is it true our new stat priority in 5.2 for SMF puts Haste ahead of Mastery?

No.

Oh good, because reading it, it felt unnatural.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
03/05/2013 08:06 PMPosted by Ochron

What do you mean?

"Dancing Steel now has a 15% increased chance to activate."

I missed that in the patchnotes entirely.

Probably not, but it shouldn't matter in terms of stat priority, haste is no where near mastery atm.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ok Stevie I'm going to bounce some stuff off you about Jin'rohk because I'm having trouble figuring this out.

Thundering throws are at 0:30 - 2 - 3:30 - 5, approximately. You can add about 10-15 seconds to each pool to compensate the for moving the boss to melee's range/the few seconds for the pool to spawn. Each pool lasts just roughly 60 seconds.

So each pool will be up for about the following time frames.

1) 0:35 - 1:35
2) 2:10 - 3:10
3) 3:45 - 4:45
4) 5:20 - 6:20

I can either do one or two things. If I reck from the start, I can do

0 - 2 - 4 - 6, where I can use banner on 0 and 4/6. The final reck might line up with execute but I'm not sure, as the 3rd reck is going to be inside a pool, so I really can't delay it.

1 - 3 - 5 with banner on 1/5. Both banners exist inside pools, latter possibly in execute range. 3 won't be inside a pool (maybe a few seconds?), but will exist inside a lightning storm, for increased rage gain.

Due to the nature of the fight, which will probably end before the 4th pool (as there isn't room to deal with a 4th Ionization), the fight will likely end around 5:00-6:00. That means that, chances are, I'll get 3 recks either way.

Assuming all of these conjectures are correct, I'll get the same amount of recks either way, and the latter option seems better. However, should the fight go past 6 minutes, the first option looks better.
Edited by Jalopy on 3/6/2013 12:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Latter option is best, most likely.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
need a little help im kind forced to be tg at the moment due to my weapon choices and i dont feel like im pushing enough dps on the first boss in Throne last night i was around 76-80k every attempt
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Has there been any change in the trinket list you posted a few weeks back Collision? Currently talking to my fellow brother in fury about whether the Brutal shado-pan trinket (valour point one) is worth picking up still.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
SMF w/two 504ilvl weapons and 522 Greatsword of Frozen Hells drops. Since I have a 502 Starshatter in my bags as well do I go to TG?

I'm no good at SimC. Just wondering if this should be an obvious yes/no. I feel like the difference in iLvl would make it a yes until a 522 1-hander drops.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6412422422?page=73#1456

(I know it's hard to find this !@#$ in a long thread, so no problem. :) )

I'm dumb, thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Collision, thanks for your BiS trinket list. Where would 2/2 Skullrender Medallion fit in that list?

I remember a post a while back saying if >ilvl 500, Skullrender would be better than Normal Lei Shen's Final Orders; but that seems to have changed? What gives?

Thanks for all your contributions <3
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Warrior
Collision clued me in to this today; dunno if y'all noticed prior or if I'm merely slow, but regardless it bears specific mention: the extra socket from the legendary chain (Eye of the Black Prince) can be used on weapons from Throne of Thunder. Huzzah for moar crit!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
When's a good time to break the T14 2p? I don't remember numbers or anything so I have no clue. Picked up the TF Golden Golem helm and the T15 Chest tonight.
Reply Quote
Can someone tell me if I should be picking Brutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan, even if I'm already a bit for the hitcap? And could someone tell me what I should be doing with my gems, is it worth it to get the socket bonus of +60 str now?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Collision, thanks for your BiS trinket list. Where would 2/2 Skullrender Medallion fit in that list?

I remember a post a while back saying if >ilvl 500, Skullrender would be better than Normal Lei Shen's Final Orders; but that seems to have changed? What gives?

Thanks for all your contributions <3

That was before all the 5.2 changes, before, that was assuming that crit would continue to increase in value. The 5.2 changes have slightly devalued crit, and the 4 piece T15 bonus will devalue it a little more. It's still our best stat, but it's not quite as dominating.

2/2 skullrender probably is even with 2/2 Relic if you're a engineer.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hey babycakes.

T15 4pc makes it undeniably better for a warrior to stack his banner for himself right?

UNDENIABLY.

Better?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hey babycakes.

T15 4pc makes it undeniably better for a warrior to stack his banner for himself right?

UNDENIABLY.

Better?

Yeah, assuming one warrior. With two warriors it's probably best raid-dps wise if the 2nd warrior delays his first "cooldown" burst 10 seconds. With the new RPPM trinkets this shouldn't be a significant dps loss for #2 as his pre-pot will still be running and it's not like we can rely on the trinkets proccing in the first 5 seconds anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So you're saying we should gkick Trueslam?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Updating the trinket list based on RPPM changes over the last few days. H Lei Shen's moved up a few spots, making the fully upgraded version #4 overall if you count thunderforged items. The trinkets with really low RPPMs fell a few spots as well.

Trinkets:
H Gaze of the Twins
H Primoridius Rage
Thunderforged Gaze
2/2 H Lei Shen's Final Orders
Thunderforged Primordius
Brutal Talisman of the Shadow-Pan Assault (ONLY IF YOU CAN TAKE 1200 EXPERTISE)
N Gaze of the Twins
N Primoridius Rage
0/2 H Lei Shen's Final Orders
H Fabled Feather of Ji
H Spark of Zand
LFR Gaze of the Twins
N Lei Shen's Final Orders
N Fabled Feather of Ji
N Spark of Zand
LFR Primordius Rage
2/2 Relic of Xuen
LFR Fabled Feather of Ji
LFR Spark of Zand
Skullrender Medallion
1/1 Carbonic Carbuncle
LFR Lei Shen's Final Orders

AWFUL: Coren's Cold Chromium Coaster

Has this been updated since the buff to Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun? (Now 1600 str every 2 seconds instead of 1333)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I know that i shouldnt go off of what noxic says, but are their dps rankings correct in saying arms is still ahead of fury by abit in 522 gear? If it isnt where can i find a reliable dps ranking list just to take a peek at for 5.2?

I should also mention i may not have access to heroic gear and am mainly looking for a 522 ilvl dps list.
Edited by Fabz on 3/8/2013 2:54 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]