[H] <Tu Melius Vitare> PvP'ers! We want you!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited 8/30/12: Gokblocked (Quote won't work for whatever reason...)
I also want to add something related to bgs and pvp. In recent days, I have had several people ask me if they would be good for and RBG comp. listen guys, almost every class (if you can play it) is good in RBGs. (except Prot pallys, I have never seen one work well.) We welcome players of all classes for our RBGs. If you have trouble mastering the class, we'll help you out as best we can.

On another note, we are going to have a set team for rating (Maybe a dot cleave, we'll have to see how the patch effects things), and if we get enough players, an RBG team for points and low titles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish to keep this short and sweet, no one likes to sit here for hours and read long winded posts when they could be out kicking the Alliance around!

Hello my dears, Tu Melius Vitare is a level 18 guild now opening it's doors to all pvp'ers! You have probably seen a small group of us lingering around for about a month now, but now we are looking to fill our ranks with PvP'ers for RBG's, Arenas, Random BG's, and World PvP. We are starting the recruiting for the 5.0 drop and will be working to rush RBG 2.2 early in MoP if we have the skilled players to do so!

We take all skill levels, from just starting to skilled Vets. We will be offering spec, gemming, enchanting, and rotation aid to all members who are willing to learn. For all the seasoned pvp'ers who do not need such help, we offer help with repairs, gems, and enchants needed for skilled players to achieve their goals in Arenas and our Core RBG group.

The RBG group will be a set one, much like a set raid group certain players will be on the team and we will run up to 4 nights a week. As we need we will always draw from the guild first, friends next, pug last.

Arena Teams will be ever ready for those 2's caps, you may even find the right partners for your next rated 3's or 5's.

We will have world battles, host [For the Horde!] and many other fun weekly events that pertain to world pvp!

Then for all of you that just love to pvp for the fun of it, there will always be a bunch of guildies that will more than likely love to just go BG.

We will be ranged from casual players to the Hardcore group, If you have any questions please contact

Telsa (Guild Master)
Gokblocked (Officer)
Truphle (Officer)
Sakima (Jr. Officer)
Resurgent (Jr. Officer)
Failrogue (Jr. Officer)
Edited by Telsa on 10/2/2012 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You better avoid?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/25/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Haylan
You better avoid?

Or evade, pointed at the Alliance. =3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Always fun seeing someone with your tag during TB or world PvP. Looking forward to more fun in MoP!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/25/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Thanë
Always fun seeing someone with your tag during TB or world PvP. Looking forward to more fun in MoP!

You too! I see you there quite often, I am sorry to say I had to help shut you down a few times though! Can't allow any healing! xD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
<3 always fun healing with you Telsa. If you need any outside guild help until you guys get all built up lemme know. I should be more functional once the move is finally done x.x
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<3 always fun healing with you Telsa. If you need any outside guild help until you guys get all built up lemme know. I should be more functional once the move is finally done x.x

Thankies! <3 I enjoy working with everyone in the Hush you are all such a good group of people. =3 I will, same goes for you my dear, if you need anything just give me a tell.

And good luck with the move! Those really suck.. =/
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Bump!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This realm needs more PvP dedicated guilds like this.

/salute
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/26/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Aethun
This realm needs more PvP dedicated guilds like this.

Thank you! =3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Bump for 2nd page laziness of the GM
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
08/27/2012 06:38 AMPosted by Gokblocked
Bump for 2nd page laziness of the GM

How rude...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumping for more pvp! <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bump, hit me up for more force in your World PvP or Rbgs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
To the top with you!
Reply Quote
9 Troll Shaman
Question, if I may?

Is someone relegated to "casual" because they have a job and thus can't be on during primetime every night? Different guilds determine "hardcore" and "casual" differently.

Not trolling, I pvp a great deal and genuinely want to know. A horde pvp guild would greatly interest me to heal for.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is someone relegated to "casual" because they have a job and thus can't be on during primetime every night? Different guilds determine "hardcore" and "casual" differently.

We welcome everyone to the guild, regardless of their ability to be on. We have casual people and hardcore, the ranks are set up so people know you are a member or rated so there is no confusion. =3 If you want any more information feel free to send me a tell in game. I am on. ^-^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Why Gok no wear something silly today?

WHY?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]