[H] <Tu Melius Vitare> PvP'ers! We want you!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why Gok no wear something silly today?

WHY?!

Because, he is srsbznz today.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Why Gok no wear something silly today?

WHY?!

You rang?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I also want to add something related to bgs and pvp. In recent days, I have had several people ask me if they would be good for and RBG comp. listen guys, almost every class (if you can play it) is good in RBGs. (except Prot pallys, I have never seen one work well.) We welcome players of all classes for our RBGs. If you have trouble mastering the class, we'll help you out as best we can.

On another note, we are going to have a set team for rating (Maybe a dot cleave, we'll have to see how the patch effects things), and if we get enough players, an RBG team for points and low titles.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

On another note, we are going to have a set team for rating (Maybe a dot cleave, we'll have to see how the patch effects things), and if we get enough players, an RBG team for points and low titles.

Tu Melius Vitare 2012! Great guild. :D

Also, you might want to give that a rain check, I bet Dot cleaves will be powerful, but judging by how invincible some melee is getting, I think melee cleaves are going to take a rise. :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yay for new officers! <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Le Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Like half my screencaps have a Gokblocked in them. I feel like I've accumulated a Wyrmrest Accord version of Where's Waldo?

http://i49.tinypic.com/2eq4c8y.jpg

Can you find the Gokblocked in this picture?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Omg. xD That is amazing! I love it, Gok does not know it, but every time he is on he is like the guild mascot. How can you not love a tauren of that magnitude?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Edited by Veila on 9/17/2012 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lebump
Reply Quote
PvP is the Devil
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/02/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Nakhu
PvP is the Devil

We like to live on the wild side.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Gok and at least 2 other warrs and a healer jumped me in TB.

JUMPED ME!

(I may or may not have been expecting the ppl I entered WV with to not run off and die immiediately--Oh, Alliance...)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
08/26/2012 12:49 AMPosted by Gokblocked
Bump!!!!

Stop... charging... ME!

Like every time we pvp is like "Gok is on me. Gok is on me! Does anyone care?" Lol! Kudos Gok.

Bump to show support!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Sorry, when we see healers being warriors and all, we tunnel vision then tend to nibble on you healer types.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
~punts the thread~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]