Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
For a while now I've been pondering on Who was the best Rogue on Saurfang. A few People that come to mind are:
In order of most skilled to least. Other then that though i cant think of any rogue with any skill to be noticable.
Uthred too high on list for this to be Steve.
Ima fix this up a little bit.
And then the maggots.
2. In at a close second we have the lord of TB himself Icecosmoz. Though he may in fact be a blood dk, he oftentimes displays his incredible talent by defeating a melee class as a blood dk, insisting that it proves he is a good player.
3. At third we have the baws Gilor. Though he may or may not have mild brain damage, his ability to keyboard turn off the edge of Ultraxion is only matched by his incredible reasoning that pve is harder than pvp due to the volume of people. Through this excellent piece of logic, it is now decreed that LFR 25 man Dragon Soul is a greater challenge than that simplistic 10 man heroic nonsense that people keep carrying on about.
4. Every other rogue
You're all flops. (Apart from kreyn, robpally, and mattyo)
1) It wasn't me.
2) I wouldn't put uthred down the bottom.
3) If i was gunna make a list Mattyo would be up the top. (With me being second ;) )
4) before commenting on PvP please get some skill.
Edited to make Robdragon happy.
Edited by Steveyo on 8/30/2012 7:30 AM PDT
Quoting his quote to show his epic quote skills. In skype discussing quotes, he's not sure how to quote. This is how you quote a quote.
EDIT: He edited and fixed his quote to make my quote look wrong, it is however, his quote which was bad!
Edited by Felflame on 8/30/2012 7:38 AM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.