Cannot connect to tracker

90 Worgen Warrior
So this is my issue atm. i open the wow launcher and it starts "downloading tools needed for update" then it stops and said "cannot connect to tracker." i know its not my internet cuz im on my laptop right now talking to you fine people. any one else with this problem
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
had issues too. mine ended up being firewall windows 7 problems.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I run windows vista. how do i look and see?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Can anyone help me with this please. Id like to play the patch been waiting all day
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I have the same issue. makes it about 2/3 through and then stops... gives me the error after u wait for a while.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
What happens to you is EXACTLY what happens to me.. it gets about 2/3 the way then the message regarding the tracker pop's up.. I mean I'm irritated that this Isn't working out. I don't mean to be ungrateful or anything but Blizzard can you please get on to this issue.. I use wow as a daily stress reliever and i would very much like to play this-evening
Reply Quote
88 Human Hunter
I have the same issue, but mine only gets about 1/3 of the way before it says it cannot connect
Reply Quote
Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Security, and then clicking Windows Firewall.
Reply Quote
88 Human Hunter
how would you do it on a mac
Reply Quote
55 Troll Druid
I had this problem, the issue was that I was using an old launcher.

Go re-download the WoW client from battle.net, I'm almost positive that will fix it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you so much Eumaadbruh, I went and reloaded the WoW client as you said and omg I am already in the game. 5 hours of doing all the other stuff that the Blue Post said to do and nothing worked, but your advice was the best... You Rock!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]