Theramore's Fall: Now Live for Level-85 Players

Community Manager
Theramore's Fall, the first of many Scenarios coming to World of Warcraft, is a story-changing event that will be available to level-85 characters for one week only -- the week leading up to the launch of Mists of Pandaria on September 25.

For the duration of the week of September 17-24, level-85 characters will be able to queue up for and participate in the Alliance and Horde versions of this new Scenario with two friends. (Please note: if friends are not available to you at the time, two will be provided. Batteries not included. Subject to change. Void where prohibited.)

After the lifting of the mists, Theramore's Fall will join all other Scenarios as level-90-only content, and everyone -- including players who missed it at level 85 -- will be able to play through the event. Upon completing the Scenario for the first time, players will see the aftermath of the battle whenever visiting Theramore in Dustwallow Marsh. Theramore will eventually be changed permanently to its post-battle state in a future patch, sometime after the launch of Mists of Pandaria, whether or not players have completed the Scenario.

We’ll see you there!
Edited by Bashiok on 9/17/2012 12:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eep yay info <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Awesome, looking forward to the action. Thank you for a great expansion and pandas for each faction.
Edited by Mælstromedos on 8/28/2012 2:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Why are the batteries never included, ugh
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
... *needs to make one more friend*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Sweet, but do these friends have a long term warranty? I could use more friends.
08/28/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Cancionanxo
Hit me up on real id I got a alliance worgen warrior who could use a walk er two.

It's jeffbriese@hotmail.com
Edited by Ashenrune on 8/28/2012 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
08/28/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Ashenrune
Sweet, but do these friends have a long term warranty? I could use more friends.
Hit me up on real id I got a alliance worgen warrior who could use a walk er two.

It's jeffbriese@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I would of really liked a real world event :d It would of been the first one for me...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
i was under the impression we would be able to do that today so that's not awesome. i was really looking forward to it today but i guess we need time to figure out our new talents.

and 1 week only so that meens theramore will not be 1 of the 2 scenarios during the actual mop expac?. that's ok too i guess when you look at it as we will have 3 different actual scenario's with only 1 not playab;e after mop release.
Reply Quote
Is there any information if there is/is not going to be a formal world event for mists, or is a single scenario all we're gonna see? Just wondering so i can plan stuff with my guild accordingly.
Reply Quote
27 Gnome Mage
Is this going to be scaled or are we going to be facing enemies 5 levels above us?

Edit: Not 5 levels. 8? 5 additional levels.
Edited by Zilkor on 8/28/2012 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
Having logged in, I found nothing to even show that Theramore will be attack or even any quest or gossip. If someone isn't 85 how would they even know there is a world event? If all we get is just a scenario then you have wasted my money.
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
Woot!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Question, aside from the FoS does the scenario have a reward that will no longer be available in the level 90 version?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/28/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Frinkls
I would of really liked a real world event :d It would of been the first one for me...

Don't worry Frinkls, the game is not dead yet! There are more expansions in the works, I am sure & there are bound to be more world events. :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i was under the impression we would be able to do that today so that's not awesome. i was really looking forward to it today but i guess we need time to figure out our new talents.

and 1 week only so that meens theramore will not be 1 of the 2 scenarios during the actual mop expac?. that's ok too i guess when you look at it as we will have 3 different actual scenario's with only 1 not playab;e after mop release.

Which will not be playable after MoP releases? The Theramore scenario will still be available, it's just that as with the MoP scenarios, it will be level 90 only. It's available to level 85's for the week prior to MoP's release.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
08/28/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Zasso
Having logged in, I found nothing to even show that Theramore will be attack or even any quest or gossip. If someone isn't 85 how would they even know there is a world event? If all we get is just a scenario then you have wasted my money.

low levels will know if they watch chat in trade from 85s looking for people to run it with..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
08/28/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Zasso
Can you stop calling it an event please as it clearly isn't one.

Rawr!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]