Theramore's Fall: Now Live for Level-85 Players

96 Draenei Priest
I'm going to post this here even though I already posted it in a regular thread; maybe someone at Blizzard will see it and care:

The fact that there is an iLvL requirement for this is greatly disappointing. I'd like to experience the Scenario on each of my level 85 characters, and I won't be able to because I haven't run dungeons on all of those characters, so they are not geared. This is a pre-expansion event that should be available to all--just like in prior expansions. It's bad enough that it's only available to level 85 characters, and now there's an iLvL requirement as well?

The straws...they are piling up on the camel...and are getting heavier...

What's the iLvL requirement at 90? Will I be able to run my fresh level 90 characters through it then, or must you also have heroic gear for that?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
other than the tabbard/pet, do we have any ideas what the rewards might be?

I saw an epic dagger on askmrrobot that linked to the event, but that's all I've seen.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Not sure if this has been answered or not, but might as well ask anyway.

Is Theramore going to be a grave yard permenently? If yes, how does questing in Dustwallow work? If no, then how does it become a graveyard?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

Is Theramore going to be a grave yard permenently? If yes, how does questing in Dustwallow work? If no, then how does it become a graveyard?

I believe it's phased, so Theramore should appear normal while leveling or even at max level until you do the scenario... then it's changed forever for that character.

what I *don't* know is how/if mages' teleport spell will work.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin

I believe it's phased, so Theramore should appear normal while leveling or even at max level until you do the scenario... then it's changed forever for that character.

Interesting. I was under the impression it was gonna be phased until MoP comes out, at which case it is graveyard for everyone regardless of zone
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage

I read there's a camp somewhere near Theramore where they will teleport now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
MAKE A SHIRT FROM JINX SAYING "REMEBER THERAMORE" under it in small letters it should say "We shall never forger"
Reply Quote
58 Orc Death Knight
still stupid to have an Ilevel requirement blizz.

GG screwing CUSTOMERS outta it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Not sure if it has been posted yet but does anyone no exactly when the scenario will become available

Will it be tuesday 12am? like a world event or will it be after maintenance so Wednesday morning in my timezone ...
Reply Quote
Community Manager
For US servers it will be unlocked today in the afternoon.

Not sure if it has been posted yet but does anyone no exactly when the scenario will become available

Will it be tuesday 12am? like a world event or will it be after maintenance so Wednesday morning in my timezone ...
Edited by Bashiok on 9/17/2012 12:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

Wait ... do you mean today, Monday ??
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Yep, he means today. If you go to the original post to start the thread, you can see the blue post was changed in regards to the dates. Sep 18 was changed to 17. o.O
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's 5 o'clock some where. Does that count as the afternoon?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
09/17/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Slashdance
Yep, he means today. If you go to the original post to start the thread, you can see the blue post was changed in regards to the dates. Sep 18 was changed to 17. o.O

Holy crap, I never noticed the change, but I see it now.

Thanks for the heads up.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

'September 17'th' today? On a Monday? Sweet.

Oh... and heya.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Great.

if there is maintenance tomorrow expect to see a mass of very angry Australians.
Reply Quote
62 Orc Death Knight
WOOT !
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Something Im confused on with this.

If we do it at 85 will be be able to do it again at 90? If not, will there be anything we miss if we wait until 90 to do it?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Something Im confused on with this.

If we do it at 85 will be be able to do it again at 90? If not, will there be anything we miss if we wait until 90 to do it?

1. Yes, you will be able to do it again.
2. Not really. Maybe an achievement or feat, at most.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]