Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hype is up people, hype is up.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
/Gasp
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
so wait... if its in the afternoon for americans, what time will it open up for australians?
Edited by Statvut on 9/17/2012 5:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Will unlock most likely after rolling restarts today. Starting at 10am PDT/1pm EST.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/17/2012 05:33 AMPosted by Statvut
so wait... if its in the afternoon for americans, what time will it open up for australians?

It's going to be any time around 3am-7am if you're in QLD like me. Unless you pull an all nighter, it's a tomorrow job for us
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Having an ilevel requirement on this is so stupid, specially if this is the only "event" leading up to Pandaria. Only a few can experience it, which I think everyone should. I still can't believe this is it.

My rogue barely passes.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Having an ilevel requirement on this is so stupid, specially if this is the only "event" leading up to Pandaria. Only a few can experience it, which I think everyone should. I still can't believe this is it.

My rogue barely passes.

I agree with you so much. Though anything I want to do it on is way over the item lvl. It wont have the same feel the others did. Its probably sad people QQ so hard that its this way now. So for anyone under 85 or in crap gear at 85, well thats just too dam bad. Whats that? New people are more put off.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

My rogue barely passes.

They don't want to do any events because people !@#$% to high heaven no matter what they do.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
You had 9 months to acquire a gear level that's 2 years old. You can purchase 397 loot with barely any effort.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
so it will be up after the restarts this afternoon? having it on my screen saying I cant que makes me impatient.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I can't even comprehend the ilvl complaints, I've been back at this game seriously for a couple weeks now and I've had a 404 ilvl for over a week.

It might have taken 1-2 days of playtime to get over 353, I just don't understand why people complain about these things. I mean you can buy boe 377 pvp gear off the market that fake boosts your ilvl! I just don't understand!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I can't even comprehend the ilvl complaints, I've been back at this game seriously for a couple weeks now and I've had a 404 ilvl for over a week.

It might have taken 1-2 days of playtime to get over 353, I just don't understand why people complain about these things. I mean you can buy boe 377 pvp gear off the market that fake boosts your ilvl! I just don't understand!

Maybe its something you dont get. Every level could do something in a pre event before. Even if it was getting one hit by some giant elite outside of org. I still found that cool. Where now its only for 85s. So if you are a new player and arent close to hitting 85 before the expansion, thats just too dam bad. One reason I dont like that this is the only event thing.

And lol, asking people to dump a few thousand into buying gear to get into something and then replace said gear from the first quests. Yea that be really smart!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Today is the 17th!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Is there a specific time you are flipping the switch? 'In the afternoon' is still pretty vague, especially when you have people playing across all the US timezones.
Reply Quote
37 Worgen Warrior
The only reason they didn't release it earlier so it would be 2 weeks (like they said they would) is because if they did it would be on 9/11. Good job Blizz, catering to the lowest common denominator yet again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/17/2012 06:57 AMPosted by Scyllaìr
And lol

So you're upset that people can't waste their time not doing this by walking up to the entrance and dying. Its not like *new* players don't have 3 expansions worth of content to absorb that is still *brand new* to them since they are *new* players.

and iono bout your server but I didn't spend more than 40g a piece of 377 pvp gear. Even if it was a few thousand whats your point? If word of mouth is correct by the end of questing in mop we will have FIFTY THOUSAND GOLD. So your few thousand gold becomes the equivalent of a few hundred gold come next expansion.

They hand SO much to the players in wow these days the spoiled kids will complain about anything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]