Theramore's Fall: Now Live for Level-85 Players

For US servers it will be unlocked today in the afternoon.

Not sure if it has been posted yet but does anyone no exactly when the scenario will become available

Will it be tuesday 12am? like a world event or will it be after maintenance so Wednesday morning in my timezone ...

Can you tell us WHEN it's planned to go live, or are you just going to tease us?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
people need to stop being babies, if you want to experience content then do something to be able to experience content, stop crying about how you don't have enough gear because you have 400 level 85s...stick to one character and try to be good at that one, instead of being bad with 400 characters.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
So, I guess if Calia Hastings dies the whole she's actually Calia Menethil theory dies with her?
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Death Knight
09/17/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Xanntha
You had 9 months to acquire a gear level that's 2 years old. You can purchase 397 loot with barely any effort.

Seriously, I've gotten 2 characters to 85 in the last week, and they're ilvl 375 and 373 respectively. I crafted sets of 377 blue PVP gear for them, bought one BOE epic each off the AH, and crafted a handful of other epics (mats are super cheap now since everyone is dumping their stockpiles), ran one dungeon to get a valor point trinket for my new healer and boom, done; they could get into LFR if they wanted to. It's not like it's hard if you haven't been slacking off on your professions. There's no excuse for a fresh 85 to be under 353 for more than 20 minutes, especially if you've been running Cataclysm dungeons and getting points while leveling to 85. If nothing else, just run HoTs for an afternoon and you'll be in full 378 epics. Getting from 80 to 85 is the hard part (well that and slogging through Outland, which is just soul-crushing no matter how much they reduce the xp requirements), and that's not all that hard any more.
Edited by Mordraxas on 9/17/2012 7:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
So what time is that Central Time?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
is today or not today
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
It is today, sometime in the afternoon for the US. So I'm guessing when the rolling restart happens for your server, that's when it will be available!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It is today, roughly 10am pst. Please read posts instead of whining about it. You all sound like babies. Grow a pair, and be ready for the scenario. Read the info instead of listening to others on here.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/09/17/theramores-fall-release-date-changed-unlocking-today/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
This looks awesome! Can't wait!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I don't know if this has been asked or not, but can you queue for Theramore multiple times?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
Anyone who is already level 85 has a week before MoP actually launches, which means you have a week to get a few pieces of gear through pvp or dungeon runs to get that Ilevel up. I don't think having the ilvl here is much of a hindrance.

To address players that aren't 85, the game has been, for the past few years, expansions even, pushing players to experience endgame content. Its okay if you dont get the feat of strength. The scenario will still be there. Everyone, sooner or later, will be able to experience the death of Theramore. It falls on you, the gamer, to get yourself to that point where you can experience it.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Hunter
Kind of sucks Blizzard is showing how lazy they have become. I love Blizzard and have been hoping they would make a change for the better but to have a scenario be the pre-expansion event... kind of sucks...
Considering they are just recycling this and calling it pre-expansion event...

I feel very...jaded right now.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
09/17/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Skoál
people need to stop being babies, if you want to experience content then do something to be able to experience content, stop crying about how you don't have enough gear because you have 400 level 85s...stick to one character and try to be good at that one, instead of being bad with 400 characters.

^^^^
Love this
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
Kind of sucks Blizzard is showing how lazy they have become. I love Blizzard and have been hoping they would make a change for the better but to have a scenario be the pre-expansion event... kind of sucks...

I disagree. I think being able to re-experience content like this, or even give players the opportunity to experience pre-launch events when they weren't around is a great idea.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
so.....when can i do this event? stormwind chat is getting boring.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage

How is something you've never done being recycled?
Reply Quote
I think this is awesome. Who cares if the lower levels can't do anything, they should have worked harder to get to max level.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest

How is something you've never done being recycled?

Well it's supposed to be lvl 90 content, available for 1 week at level 85 as pre-expansion "event". It's not so much recycled content, I'd call it pre-recycled content.

Tbh, I'm a little disapointed in this expansion event. Dark Portal, Zombie invasion and ele invasion were fun even if they disrupted normal gameplay.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
09/17/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Skoál

Heck, this expansion I had time to level 10 horde and 10 alliance chars to 85, gear 10 of them in 384+ iLevel and I work part time and I'm in my last year of software engineering. Leveling and gearing up is not time consuming nor is it hard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]