Theramore's Fall: Now Live for Level-85 Players

90 Orc Shaman
Still not up
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I have updated the original post here to reflect that the Scenario is now live on North American servers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
So... how come everyone seems to be getting fireworks, & I'm not? D:

Edit: Neevermind. >_>
Edited by Killercaitie on 9/17/2012 3:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
17 minute average wait time, time in que 25 mins.. Considering my whole server is exploding with people wondering why they can't get in, am I supposed to believe getting 3 people to do this is hard?

Fix it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
lmao, that was a complete waste of time. It was LOL bad
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
That doesn't matter, lol
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
09/17/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Kaivax
I have updated the original post here to reflect that the Scenario is now live on North American servers.

<3 Randy

I had fun in Theramore, was a simple/fun event to do with just a few buddies. Would have liked the option to solo though in case I just want to zone in and play around.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/17/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Kaivax

YAY :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
This scenario is bad and Blizzard should feel bad.

Worst. Launch. Event. Ever.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Well, that was underwhelming
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The scenario is joke. Seriously!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Blizzard dropped the ball....i mean mana bomb
Reply Quote
62 Human Mage
What's wrong with the scenario?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
the scenario is terrible, total dissapointment, no content, no epic NPC's, nothing interesting at all
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
i agree compared to other pre events this one si at the bottom
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Hey guys, guys. If you can't find the place to que. Remember to look in the scenario option and not the dungeon one. 'Cause yeah. :D / facepalm.

Changes are confusing. lawl
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
So I have a bit to say about it. The Scenario at the start was underwhelming, and there was very LITTLE direction besides some text on the side. No NPC to direct you or threat about, just abunch of mobs to kill. It was too easy, and I don't mean not BC difficulty tough, but it was such a snooze and so effortless it really didn't immerse me. That plus the lack of direction like I said besides text on the side really made it a disappointment. Jaina's little chat at the end with the horde guy was pretty cool to see that side of her but thats all there was of her, and then it was over. Very very underwhelming. What was our purpose of being there? The bomb had already gone off. I hope this doesn't foreshadow MoP like the Cata launch event Foreshadowed Cata.
Edited by Culex on 9/17/2012 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Took the 7 day return just for this Scenario.
I found it pretty neat overall despite everyone's disappointment.
Only problems was that I haven't gotten used to all my classes changes yet and the mobs died to fast for me to get a grip on my playing style.

Watch we all get wrecked when it goes back to being level 90.
:)
Edited by Kitel on 9/17/2012 4:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]