I did not like the Theramore scenario.
These are the reasons:
1. There was no explanation of what was happening.
2. My group never felt very threatened because the mobs were very easily killed. We also did not communicate whatsoever because there was no requirement to do so. My group completed the scenario without a healer and a tank.
3. When we entered, it looked like all the mobs were just wandering around doing nothing.
4. I thought we were going to fight the horde before Theramore fell, so my group entered the battle AFTER the battle and we were killing pillagers and looters. Not very epic.
5. We burned some ships so the horde couldn't escape? Burning the ships didn't make sense to me.
6. It felt like I was questing with a group of random people.
7. The cutscenes were short and not very fluid with not alot of activity.
8. When Jaina appeared right at the end she said one paragraph and then left.
9. The scenario was extremely short, boring, and a grind of horde mobs.
10. After it ended, I teleported back to Stormwind and proceeded to do what I normally do: duel, as if it never happened.
I agree with all but the first, if you stay on the boat it pretty much explains it, or if you do the horde side first you get it.
But as I said before, right now my question is; what in hell are the developers thinking about every ones point of views......Do they got anything up their sleeves and are making fun of all of their players mis guided rage or are they freaking out?