Patch 5.0.4

87 Human Paladin
I feel embarrassed, i dueled you Smoothly and Basicz (beast ret) and barely lasted seconds.. I think i need to learn to re utilise my cd's im not used to so many moves generating holy power..
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
I think i'm going to retire from duels :P
Edited by Shatter on 8/30/2012 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bugs bugs and more bugs. Grumble gumble grumble!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
K cross realm servers good and bad good had more world pvp today then in ages. Bad is bugged like crazy. On a side note starting to notice some incredible lopsided classes, people wanted the good old days well we have them back healers who do not die a complaint raised before mop even left beta. Some classes very op. Well thats blizz for u if they can stuff it up they will.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Maybe a months absence and they might even fix some of it?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've seen it said many times, but the numbers that you are currently seeing are balanced around lvl 90. So its expected for it to be a bit out of wack.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I dueled a shadow priest and almost won, next I dueled a warlock and lost so fast I didn't cast a spell.

Also lost verse a blood dk who had 70+ mastery.

This patch I feel that I went backwards.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I dueled a shadow priest and almost won, next I dueled a warlock and lost so fast I didn't cast a spell.

Also lost verse a blood dk who had 70+ mastery.

This patch I feel that I went backwards.

1) Re-spec BM
2) Win
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hey Acid - what you talking about. Hunters are mopping the floor with all sorts of classes this X-Pac.

Although, I do believe this X-Pac seems to be for healers. They were hard to kill before, now they are twice as hard to kill :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The problem with numbers balanced around lvl 90 is that if u r one of the classes on the losing end and are not in a guild large enough or tough enough to help then your lvling will be slower then the op classes. So you will lvl slower and be fighting them at 90 when more balanced. The problem is they will be more geared as they will have lvled faster.

I know that is what WOW has said, my point when I read that was either the developers are asinine or so out of touch with the game that in a pvp centred expansion they ignored the effect of such inbalance.

As for the bugs we always expect them but this time reminds me of Wotlk more then cata. When they released Cata they made the point that it would not be as buggy as Wotlk, and it was not. This expac so far is more buggy then Wotlk knew how. At the start of Wotlk I had freinds and guildies who left the game because of the bugs and said they would return in 6 months some did some did not.

So I think it is legitimate to raise these issues as they affect us all.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Spriests are insanely OP atm. Flash heals really need to be toned down but, at 90 it may even out. If not, I will call for the nerf bat myself. I haven't had a problem with any class really 1v1, I've managed to 2v1 and 3v1 a few times but, this is obviously in bgs with a few herp derp players. Its nice not to be so easily locked down anymore and new escapes/cc have been great.

Fire mage is pretty crazy too. Insane dps. Hunters still are a pain in the a$$. Not sure about frost, never liked it.

I'm def looking forward to 90 and 'hoping' it evens out. ATM its just a nuke fest
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/06/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Multiblade
This patch isn't meant for 85 PvP.

Yeah I figured as much. I just wish blizzard could even things out pre-level cap.Leveling an alt via pvp has been so broken after the talents got changed in wrath ready for cata and its broke now... again...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Another problem is with cross realms. While I support the idea and like the concept the implementation leaves a lot to be desired. In this case I am not referring to the bugs again, but the actual way it has been implemented. Once we leave SW we are no longer on an Australian Server. If I had wanted to play on A USA Server I woud have rolled a toon there.

This is not some patriotic rubbish but has to do with lagg the reason they were set up in the first place. So effectively our so called Australian Server is now a USA server. They could not combine some Aussie servers?
Edited by Awakenimg on 9/7/2012 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]