Patch 5.0.4

90 Undead Priest
This is not some patriotic rubbish but has to do with lagg the reason they were set up in the first place. So effectively our so called Australian Server is now a USA server. They could not combine some Aussie servers?

That is insanely disappointing. I only noticed today out the front of org that there were those from other realms. I don't have a problem with that and I know that our battlegroup has a few US server's attached but, I'm not a fan if we get lumped with a bunch of US server's. Cross realm oceanic server's is a must.

I also don't mind the idea of a 'opt-out' option.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
A few pointers about cross realms :-

1. I mainly play in the wee hours of the morning, or very late at night. It is always night when I roam around Azeroth, but now when I leave SW, it suddenly goes from night to day, and then back to night again when I go into SW :(
2. Tried to do a fishing contest today, and the dude was in Dalaran, but soon as I left Dal, the server time was different and didn't get the call to fish. WT....
3. annoying tiny bit of lag switching from Gundrak to cross realms. Hopefully that gets sorted

On the plus side though, I love melting peoples faces from other realms. Was zooming round Northrend and there were heaps of faces to melt :) But being the honourable hunter I am, I only pick on the 85's. I don't bully the levellers. This is the one benefit I do enjoy, not having being on a busy realm before, I do enjoy seeing lots of activity :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]