LFM Herald of the Titans

90 Pandaren Warrior
Greetings,

Over the past few months, I've been trying to gear up some friends' level 80s in order to do Herald of the Titans. Herald of the Titans is to kill Algalon in 10-man Ulduar in 226 armor/trinkets/rings/etc, and 232 Weapons/Off-Hand.

I'm asking Feathermoon if any of you have any level 80s with the qualifying gear.

So far on the roster is:

Tank: Alixtania (Warrior)
M DPS: Rizeru (Rogue)
R DPS: Starsparked (Mage)
Healer: Shyena (Priest)
Healer: Adene (Druid)

I know of a couple people who were working on it and have partial gear. Counting them, that'd be another mage, and a healer.

So I'm looking for another tank, and some dps. Knowing the fight isn't mandatory, but it helps. :)

Please post here if you, or anyone you know has been trying to gear for this. I plan on running in a couple weeks.

Thank you,

Alistania/Alixtania
Edited by Alistania on 9/1/2012 12:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey Alli!

I have a level 80 hunter i could xrealm with. He's about half ulduar geared.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I was about to mourn the fact I just levelled my rogue from 80 to 85, but then I realised you're Alliance. >_>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a level 80 warrior tank I was slowly gearing up for this. With the MoP changes though, I can't say I'd be very good with the toon. What time frame were you thinking of doing this?
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Rogue
Currently schedualed for September 12, 2012\

In game contacts are for Battletag: Alistania#1680 or SilentKnight#1422
Edited by Rizeru on 9/1/2012 12:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Hey Drugo!!! Dude I'd be glad to have you. :) My battletag is Alistania#1680. You can fill in what's not ulduar with Toc10 and the ICC5 mans isntance drops. Long as nothing is over 226 or 232 as stated above, you'd be fine. :)

Vivi, Sorry. :( But GL with your rogue!

Vinya, Please let me know how things progress. I have yet to have any interest by a tank. :)

And Yes, It's currently scheduled for September 12, 2012 @ 7P Pacific.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I have a level 78 disc/shadow priest that I plan to get this title on. Was hoping to find a X-realm group for this. Do not think I can get her geared by 12 Sep though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Question. Are you planning any gear runs? My hunter could still use some gear to do Herald.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Well Lets see. I do have Uld10/ToC10 runs planned for:

Monday, Sept 3rd @ 7:30P Pacific
Tuesday, Sept 4th @ 7P Pacific
Tues, Sept 11th @ 7P Pacific - Not Killing Algalon on this day. Planning on doing it the next day for Herald.

My Battle tag is: Alistania#1680

Lemme know if you can make them. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can't do it by sept 12th, my play time is almost strictly weekends.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Disc/Shdaow priest level capped @ 80 now, gearing her up.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Still need a dps or two. A Ret Paly would be uber, or a warlock would be too.

Full on priests/ mages.

PST if interested.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Death Knight
I can x-realm it. Blood tank almost finished with my set, but I can tank it just fine. Did it just the other day with a group of 3 85's and tanked the whole thing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]