Shrink Water Elemental Please

Glad to see this thread is on the front page still.

PLEASE make the elemental smaller. He get's in my way all the time, especially while trying to quest.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
/signed even if im not on my mage!!! much agree makes frost less enjoyable
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Please make invisible, or at least really, really tiny. Or something cuter that isn't an elemental
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
/Gasp! No way! Hes just about the "cutest" thing in the game!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Signing because my elemental is -always- in the way.

Also, I have to add... ice elemental instead of water makes way more sense. WoW has some cool ice elementals now! Can't we have one of those instead?

This.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Yeah, the ice one would be a cool option.

have you played a warlock when you FIRST get the voidwalker after the expac changes?
I just got on my level 8 worgen to check him out, and that is the perfect size.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
08/29/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Eleveneleven
Does anyone know how to specifically get rid of the constant bubbling noise? It's fun for a while but I'm really tired of it but don't want to disable sound.

http://www.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/waterelementalmage-sound-remover.aspx
Reply Quote
10 Dwarf Mage
you could maybe move your Max camera distance to the maximum level, and zoom out, that may or may not help.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
/sign. I hate my voidwalker on my lock too (and he has a completely different but just as annoying noise)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Or better yet, how bout give us the freeze ability, buff frostbolt damage and do away with the stupid thing. (I had to delete the sound file on it because it is seriously one of the most annoying sounds in the game).
Reply Quote
Would be nice to have my NPC blocking pet cut to about half its current size.

As for the annoying looping sound the elemental makes at times.

Options > System > Sound > Death Knight Voices...tick this on/off. Just the act of ticking the option will stop the sound, regardless of the option you select.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I've been begging for this for ages.. or make him follow farther away. Actually I liked the way they did it before cata and just let you summon it when needed As it is the thing is as annoying as a rhino pet is for my dwarf hunter. If they refuse to shrink it for us, I wish they would at least give us the option of making it follow 10 feet behind us instead of practically on top of us.
Reply Quote
Agreed. It's annoyingly big and gets in the way.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I want my water elemental's size to be increased to about twice the size of a growth potioned Tauren and I want it to be on top of my character/anything I'm targetting, constantly.

I like the challenge.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Well the good news for 5.2 is that Freeze will be out of rotation for most boss fights as bosses are immune to root, so we can leave the Elemental unglyphed without worrying that he will be too far away to land a Freeze on some fights where the boss(es) move around too much.

So he can stand on his own and spam Waterbolt all he wants from wherever he is, and when he's out of range he will move in a little till he's in range to spam and proceed with his boring bolt. It's a shame how non-interactive it will be.

My issue is that even the unglyphed Elemental seems too big for me. I'd love to have a minor glyph that can shrink it to the size of a battle pet or something.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well the good news for 5.2 is that Freeze will be out of rotation for most boss fights as bosses are immune to root, so we can leave the Elemental unglyphed without worrying that he will be too far away to land a Freeze on some fights where the boss(es) move around too much.

So he can stand on his own and spam Waterbolt all he wants from wherever he is, and when he's out of range he will move in a little till he's in range to spam and proceed with his boring bolt. It's a shame how non-interactive it will be.

My issue is that even the unglyphed Elemental seems too big for me. I'd love to have a minor glyph that can shrink it to the size of a battle pet or something.

You many want to keep the elemental glyphed. There may be a boss similar to the first boss of HOF. The last thing you want is the stupid pet sitting there in a silence zone.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
[Glyph of Water Spirit] - Your Water Elemental is now a Pandaren Water Spirit.

Who doesn't want a Lei Shi pet? Preferably the same size and voice!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
02/22/2013 04:02 PMPosted by Derìk
You many want to keep the elemental glyphed. There may be a boss similar to the first boss of HOF. The last thing you want is the stupid pet sitting there in a silence zone.

Or off making friends with strangers >.>

[Glyph of Water Spirit] - Your Water Elemental is now a Pandaren Water Spirit.

Who doesn't want a Lei Shi pet? Preferably the same size and voice!

Lei Shi reminds me of my annoying little sis, so no =P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Yeah, I'd sacrifice a major glyph to shrink mine. Thing is a !@#$%^- burden on my screen.

I requested sticky.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I actually dismiss my ele when I am on the farm. I pull him back out only when I'm ready to click all the herbs with mobs on them. Rest of the time, he doesn't bother me a bit. I do have to keep him on passive alot in arenas. If I don't, he runs off trying to nuke my target and half the time will be LOS of where I want him to freeze. Basically, I just don't like the fact that I have to micromanage it as well as my own character. I suck at multitasking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]