Shrink Water Elemental Please

100 Gnome Mage
The elemental is HUGE now with this glyph, it gets in my way now on a regular basis. If you're trying to interact with anything in the game, now you have to swivel the camera around until you can actually click the object because the elemental is so big.

Blizzard, please add a minor glyph that reduces the size of the elemental significantly. Or simply remove the giant elemental effect from the water elemental glyph.

This.... making it bigger was idiotic in the first place, but if for some gawdforsaken reason it was intentional then for heaven's sake just make idiot a different color. Support a glyph to make him about the same size as your character. As is, I can completely hide inside of stupid!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
BY THE LORD ELEMENTALS THIS POST SHALL BE REBORN FROM THE GRAVE.

No but really, please shrink the elementals.

love, a mage.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
/sign/sign/sign/sign/sign

/sign.

Being a midget like a Goblin makes the huge ele even more annoying than usual.

Furthermore, I support adding minor glyphs to change the appearance of the ele to an ice elemental.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
11/09/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Leontes
I just wish he'd stop getting in the way of everything. Shrink him please.

Or make you bigger! An ice elemental would be lovely. Maybe when they redo the models of the races, they'll take a look at our pets and give them a make-over too.

They won't do ice elemental because water elementals are a part of the Lore. The Lore is a key fundamental of the game and books. I am in favor of them allowing you to wear the elemental as a buff, or let it wear elemental bracers and have different style choices, names or anything that doesn't make it look like it just appears for the hell of it. I'd prefer it to be a small water fairy sized thing or orb floating next to me since it is essentially a dps buff.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Know how he'd never be in the way? If he didn't exist. Get rid of him and give mages ranged nova that can be cast while casting, and I'd be so happy. I'm not one of those "Vanilla 4eva!" players, the game has really improved, but I miss when the WE wasn't even a thing, better times. I hate pets but love mage and frost. ='(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Know how he'd never be in the way? If he didn't exist. Get rid of him and give mages ranged nova that can be cast while casting, and I'd be so happy. I'm not one of those "Vanilla 4eva!" players, the game has really improved, but I miss when the WE wasn't even a thing, better times. I hate pets but love mage and frost. ='(

I agree with this, doing rated bgs and Wele is getting killed by the aoe fest all game. Pets were a great idea but theyve been nothing but fail in PvP.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
I just wish my water elemental didn't stand right next to me. It makes harvesting my crops a bear.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Mage
/sign. Both for shrinking the big fella and the sound. Oh god. So ty to whoever told about the DK-sound on/off thing.

Funny side note. I can so clearly remember, once upon a time, mages had a huge huge !@#$% fest wanting a pet. "locks have pets..why cant we bla bla bla" lol..

be careful what you wish for.

Oh and a wake up call to Blizz.. gamers need change. We crave it. Get on the ball. Begin to do some serious R&D with customizations. Give me sliders. I want sliders. Give me color options. Make it happen. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I don't mind having one, I just really wish it was the size of a vanity pet. It'd be adorable and useful! Or looked like a Pandaria water spirit. Even more adorable! I hate trying to click around it.
Edited by Mithae on 4/30/2013 7:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Mage
/Signed

It's so cumbersome. I find myself moving around until I can finally click on just about anything. Glyphed they are about the size of a male tauren.

And the noise, man. It will drive you nuts after only a few seconds. I really never keep mine out anymore.

Glyphed Ice Elemental would be amazing. And really, it makes more sense.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]