The Garrosh Problem

90 Human Death Knight
Lately these "people" have some how infected our realm. How I don't know, but they are worse then cockroaches and herpes. All they do is rp about how much cooler they are then us, WHICH IS NOT TRUE. The diarrhea of gameplay that has now dirtied the toilet bowl of our realm is so disgusting that the only way to deal with it is to flush the Garrosh out of our realm. And then we must use the Air freshener of Smelling really good to clean up the crap that they left on our server.

Sincerely,
Mutax
Mistershort
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
"the Air freshener of Smelling really good," as opposed to the one that smells bad?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Amen, brother!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
This is what a MMORPG is. seeing other people in the work other than in cities.

Shu'halo has gotten so barren latley it will be nice to see people again
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
08/29/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Thecholo
The diarrhea of gameplay that has now dirtied the toilet bowl of our realm is so disgusting that the only way to deal with it is to flush the Garrosh out of our realm.

Pretty sure a gallon of bleach and a brillo pad couldn't clean the toilet bowl that is Shu'halo.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
This is what a MMORPG is. seeing other people in the work other than in cities.

Shu'halo has gotten so barren latley it will be nice to see people again

what? i dont even... one more time?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
We are not all like that, so don't label us all the same TY) Have a good day!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
The Garrosh problem has only gotten worse over the past few days. Other servers are starting to flood in with their people, polluting our lovely server. Here is a list of the domain of such infectious parasites:

Bladefist
Hydraxis
Hyjal
Korialstrasz
Nazgrel
Nordrassil
Winterhoof

Add in any other servers which may prove to be problematic in the future.
These "things" are a plague and they must be stopped before they begin to repopulate on our server, making every zone less peaceful until there is no peace left in any zone.

I'm pretty sure some of you miss the quiet, desolate place that once was Shu'halo. You just go ahead and try doing quests, I dare you! If anyone is subject to rage or short temper, please do not try to level an alt. Buying new peripherals for your computer may be quite costly.

After quite a tedious, scrutinizing, and time consuming review, I have come to the conclusion that Bladefist and Hyjal are the main source for our overpopulation. I have also concluded that Bladefist is a server filled with people even worse than Shu'halo was. However, I commend the Hyjal people for being pretty decent players, so I guess Hyjal was a nice addition to our server.

I am not serverist, I believe in and support equality for all servers. I am a strong supporter of peace though, and I am quite infuriated that I cannot peacefully level an alt anymore without being harassed.

Join together and unite, join me and we will restore balance to our server once again! We have to fight for what's right, we have to fight for our freedom, we have to reclaim what is ours!
Edited by Deathhappens on 9/20/2012 1:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The Garrosh problem has only gotten worse over the past few days. Other servers are starting to flood in with their people, polluting our lovely server. Here is a list of the domain of such infectious parasites:

Bladefist
Hydraxis
Hyjal
Korialstrasz
Nazgrel
Nordrassil
Winterhoof

Add in any other servers which may prove to be problematic in the future.
These "things" are a plague and they must be stopped before they begin to repopulate on our server, making every zone less peaceful until there is no peace left in any zone.

I'm pretty sure some of you miss the quiet, desolate place that once was Shu'halo. You just go ahead and try doing quests, I dare you! If anyone is subject to rage or short temper, please do not try to level an alt. Buying new peripherals for your computer may be quite costly.

After quite a tedious, scrutinizing, and time consuming review, I have come to the conclusion that Bladefist and Hyjal are the main source for our overpopulation. I have also concluded that Bladefist is a server filled with people even worse than Shu'halo was. However, I commend the Hyjal people for being pretty decent players, so I guess Hyjal was a nice addition to our server.

I am not serverist, I believe in and support equality for all servers. I am a strong supporter of peace though, and I am quite infuriated that I cannot peacefully level an alt anymore without being harassed.

Join together and unite, join me and we will restore balance to our server once again! We have to fight for what's right, we have to fight for our freedom, we have to reclaim what is ours!

Very Very well thought out post although I have many disagreements
First of all BHHKNNW are actually not real people like you and me, they are in fact aliens. Yes I said it Aliens, WHY because the fact is they are. They are from planet G as seen in the documentary "Battleship" (based on real events). They were sent here to actually destroy our server AND THE PLANET EARTH ITSELF. We must stand tall together and proud, then take our toilet paper and wipe them off this server and stop their menacing plans.

NOW I KNOW some of you still think oh complete bs, well think of it like this
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
We must unite together, Horde and Alliance, like in that movie "Independence Day", lower their defenses, then we nuke the hell out of them. We need people capable of flying military jets, though.

We will also need Will Smith, such a great actor he is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Agreed will smith is an asset you can never turn down, military jets thats stupid, HOVER CRAFTS

Next I was thinking of more of like biological weapons, sort of like the black plague cause no1 can survive that !@#$ unless your that weird town from england
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Mix in some Tuberculosis with the Black/Bubonic Plague, Anthrax, Cholera, let's roll in a little bit of Sars, throw in some Kryptonite while we're at it in case one of them happens to be superman.

Sounds like a knock-out concoction to me. I am highly against bio nuclear warfare though. No one could survive this except for Bill Gates, Chuck Norris, Mark Zuckerberg, and Gilbert Gottfried... but that's because they're all extraterrestrials.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Tell me who to kill
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Mix in some Tuberculosis with the Black/Bubonic Plague, Anthrax, Cholera, let's roll in a little bit of Sars, throw in some Kryptonite while we're at it in case one of them happens to be superman.

Sounds like a knock-out concoction to me. I am highly against bio nuclear warfare though. No one could survive this except for Bill Gates, Chuck Norris, Mark Zuckerberg, and Gilbert Gottfried... but that's because they're all extraterrestrials.

Good idea except we forgot AIDS, who to kill, to know that you must have a pill and depending on which one it will open your mind and you will find who you are meant to kill
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

Bladefist
Hydraxis
Hyjal
Korialstrasz
Nazgrel
Nordrassil
Winterhoof

I lol'd when I saw Shu'halo peeps when I was out rep farming in Outlands. Thought I paid good money to get away from here, gg Blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Bladefist
Hydraxis
Hyjal
Korialstrasz
Nazgrel
Nordrassil
Winterhoof

I lol'd when I saw Shu'halo peeps when I was out rep farming in Outlands. Thought I paid good money to get away from here, gg Blizz.

I lol'd at the fact that you actually think your a real person. We all know your part of the apocalypse that we must stop so jokes on you
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Garrosh Fags need to gtfo. kthxbai
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]