LFM Friday night alt runs.

90 Human Death Knight
Runs begin at ~7pm (Server time) and go until at least 12am. (Usually not much longer)

At this stage, we are running with a tight 10 man roster so almost perfect attendance is required while we still settle into things. In the future we plan to run up to a 12 man roster.

Current progression:
MSV: 6/6N
HoF: 2/6N
TES: 0/4N

We are currently seeking exceptional players who are willing to play either of the following:

- Rogue
- Warrior (DPS)
- Death Knight (DPS)
- Shaman (Elemental or Enhance with ability to play a resto off-spec on rare occasions)

Alts are preferred due to us having minimal time on progression, but mains are also accepted if you are able to learn quickly and play at a high standard.

We want at least 8 of our raiders in the guild whilst we raid, so you are pretty much required to join the 'alt guild'

If you have any questions, queries or would like to come please message me in-game or send me in-game mail! xoxo

* Even if you have yet to level an alt but feel like you would enjoy and be able to play any of the listed classes at a high level then still contact me.

** When messaging me, please provide your MAINS name, ALTS name and World of Logs from your alt if available.
Edited by Sushidragon on 11/23/2012 8:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
if you're interested, send me in-game mail!

PS: Updated requirements as follows:

465 ilvl
Flasks + pots (5+ flasks per raid)
We provide food
FULL gems + enchants
At least 1x 550 CRAFTING prof. (For the perk(s))
Knowledge of encounters and class
A sense of humor.
Edited by Sushidragon on 11/23/2012 8:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
Can someone make some cliff notes?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
With current interest, it looks like we'll be running on Alliance side. Still feel free to send interest if you're horde as things may (although unlikely) change!

I haven't really been bothered nor do I see much need to reply to people individually. Instead, I'll chuck up a placeholder calendar invite when we've confirmed our faction (Probably by the end of the week) so be sure to check those. If you don't receive one then sorry, you're just not what we're looking for :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
-
Edited by Sushidragon on 11/23/2012 6:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Was this still going on? calander invite dissappeared. left it unresponded so I reminded myself of it
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Still in need of a mage?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
-
Edited by Sushidragon on 11/23/2012 6:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hey I never received the IGM. But yeah was planning on coming on my ret/holy pally (alaska) let me know what spec. Like I said earlier I left it not responded so i was reminded when it was on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
-
Edited by Sushidragon on 11/23/2012 6:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bumping this back up to the main page. Updated OP due to unfortunately losing a valuable player due to no longer having interest in the game! :'(

If you are cold and lonely on friday nights and would like some company, get good at World of Warcraft and join the alt runs!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]