Looking for a Guild

40 Dwarf Hunter
I am looking for a guild that...

1.) Does Questing, Dungeons, and PvP
2.) Allows members to be promoted if they are loyal to the guild, have been part of the guild for a while, and help the guild level
3.) Allow (certain) members to deposit (and later withdraw from) the bank tab(s)

I have looked at many guilds through Guild Finder, and my previous guild never promoted me up, even though their website said they would if you had been a member for at least a week. Does anybody know a good guild that does most of the things listed above, or are in a really good guild? Not including a guild of like 1 person, or even less then 20 people
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You will find most guilds ( considered good ) will not promote you based on the time in a guild or on the amount of items you decide to donate but over a larger set of criteria.

I would suggest you you try to find a guild with people who match your personality and have these other things to offer. A good guild is a long term investment and in order to usually find one you have to put in time, defiantely more than a week to get a promotion. If you want a good guild I would not worry about promotions or bank access but how much enjoyment you have with the people in it. Those other things will come in time.

Probabaly not the answer you wanted but definately the advice you need at this point in my opinion.

Good luck to you.

Sym
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]