Softbank - Login Failed Too many attempts

90 Human Paladin
Issue resolved for my Internet, have not attempted from my iPhone on 3G yet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Login Failed Too many attempts on 3g, WIFI ok

Sharp 206sh Android 4.0.4
Softbank 3g
Aichi/Toyohashi area
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Login Failed Too many attempts on 3g, WIFI ok

Sharp 206sh Android 4.0.4
Softbank 3g
Aichi/Toyohashi area

Thanks for the report. We're looking into this.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
how long is the lockout, frankly im pissed because i was trying to access my Diablo III account and it locked my entire account, this is bull!@#$
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Sorry for the semi-necro, but this is the only thread that came up with Japan issues.

iPhone 4S 6.1
Carrier AU

Armory works for me on 3G, but not on wifi.
My internet provider is NTT Hikari Flets.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Sorry for the semi-necro, but this is the only thread that came up with Japan issues.

iPhone 4S 6.1
Carrier AU

Armory works for me on 3G, but not on wifi.
My internet provider is NTT Hikari Flets.

What error are you receiving?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I was receiving a "Too many attempts" error when connected to wifi but worked fine on 3G.

*Update* Just tried again and it worked just fine while connected to wifi. hmmm.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I'm on softbank in Japan and I just downloaded the app. Works great on wifi but have not been able to log in on 3g. I have an iPhone 4. Any fixes to this problem yet?
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
02/24/2013 07:46 PMPosted by Ireniic
I'm on softbank in Japan and I just downloaded the app. Works great on wifi but have not been able to log in on 3g. I have an iPhone 4. Any fixes to this problem yet?

Please describe what happens when you attempt to log into the Mobile Armory on a 3G connection. Specific error(s).
Edited by Wilebosk on 2/25/2013 11:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
After I type in my username and password and click login I get, "Connection Error. Unable to establish connection to server."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Actually I can't connect to any Blizzard website on my safari either. Tried to pull up us.battle.net/wow/, us.battle.net/sc2/, and us.battle.net/d3/ on Safari and I get the same error for all three, "Safari cannot open the page because it could not connect to the server". I get other random websites just fine like google, facebook, ect.. Hope that helps narrow the problem a little bit.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I just got the mobile armory issue as well today. It was working fine two days ago.

Details:
device: Nexus7
connection: UQ WiMAX

tested with my mobile phone as well but this one fails too:
device: Sony Xperia AX
connection: 3G (NTT docomo)

for both cases I get either "Too many attempts" or "Unable to establish connection to server".
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We'll look into this for you Ireniic and Xamie. I can't give any estimates on the outcome, but I'll do my best to ensure this is investigated.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Similar issues here. In Japan, iPhone 4, Softbank. Last few days have given the "unable to connect" error on 3G. Was fine logging in at home until today, now Im getting the same old "too many attempts" error that I was getting back in October or so along with everyone else.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Feeling a little reassured that I'm not the only one facing the same problem.

The error I get is that there have been too many login attempts.

I'm in Japan, trying to connect using an iPhone 4S. The telco I'm connected to the moment is docomo, though since I'm using roaming, it sometimes changes to SoftBank. Don't think the telco is an issue since I've never had any problems in the past year.

I can't use 3G on the phone, so my connection is only over Wifi. Using DIS mobile WiMAX.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Also I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the mobile stuff, but I've been getting the captcha prompts every time I try to load the armory or the forums on my browser (PC). Using the same WiMAX connection though so perhaps these are related.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
iPhone4 iOS 6.1

3G "Login Failed Unable to establish connection to server"

Carrier Softbank 3G

Wifi "Login Failed Too many attempts"

internet provider is NTT Hikari Flets

I cannot be connected to both Wifi and 3G either.
Reply Quote
64 Night Elf Rogue
"Too many login attempts"

iOS 6.1, iPhone 4, NTT Hikari Flets on wifi.

This is the first time I've ever tried to login.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Come on Wilebosk! You fixed it last time, be the man again! (or woman)
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We're investigating this, but it's an ongoing issue that may take some time.

I don't want to turn anyone away from this forum, so please do not feel that your report isn't being looked into. We take this seriously, so please continue to let us know what's happening by posting here.

Please direct further questions to customer support: https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/wow
Edited by Wilebosk on 3/7/2013 10:26 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]