Soooo

90 Undead Hunter
08/28/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Theworstname
I agree in a sense, it's been dieing out pre-MoP. It'll be buzzing for awhile come xpac...but then everyone will know why they left the realm. Honestly they should take the RP outta the RP-PvP and maybe we'd get more interest.

Maybe Blizz should just close a few of the lower population realms and offer free character transfers to different realms~
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
08/28/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Krzysztof
Maybe Blizz should just close a few of the lower population realms and offer free character transfers to different realms~

server closing/server merging scares subscribers and makes them think the game is almost at an end.
Reply Quote
Leave mah thread! Shoo! :P. I can't imagine your defeatist attitude in every thread on page 1 helps anything :P. Velgarr, let's get together and try and work something out for StA, I have ideas.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Priest
This thread is the server microcosm. Gaze upon it and despair.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
08/29/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Primrose
Gaze upon it and despair.

lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]