[A] <MadBluntz> 8/8H Recruiting for Core

90 Worgen Druid
Konichiwa britches. We're a brand new guild that is looking to get some members to raid HM DS and prepare for MoP and also hit up some PvP. The starting core we have now is experienced. We all have at least 6/8hm experience. We are accepting everyone at this point but when we raid we will only be taking the best. If you are looking for a carry through raids once we get more members we will start up an alt run for everybody to get a shot at DS. Go ahead and drop a comment below or /who MadBluntz to get a invite or talk about some other stuff you might be interested in. Look forward to doin some werk with you.

Worboomtree

Edit: Core team Wednesday and Thursday 9 pm server. 2nd team Saturday 9pm server
Edited by Worboomtree on 9/11/2012 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Currently tying up numerous loose-ends before MoP, getting those last professions maxed, finishing those Glory achieves, cappin' points and levelin' alts! Come join us :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
bump

looking for dk or bear tank to fill our final spot but other raiders will still have an opportunity

still accepting anyone who wants to join
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
guild website now up. go there and apply if interested.

madbluntz.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
now 8/8hm with our core team (i know it's super difficult now *sarcasm*) and still recruiting for our core and 2nd raid team. hit meh up and we shall invite you to do werk n stuff. yeah n stuff i say
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
yeah thats definitely what it is. good job
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
do you need a 406 lock/405 spriest/404 hpally/399 hance shaman?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
a shadow priest would be perfect. just toss me a whisper or /who MadBluntz and ask anyone for an invite. if you'd like to talk further just find me online and toss me a whisper with any questions you may have. thank ya thank ya
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
bump for dem casuals and 2nd teamers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]