Battle of Orgrimmar

90 Tauren Shaman
08/28/2012 02:16 AMPosted by Slashandburn
Nobody forced you to stay, you could have gone to Thunderbluff, Undercity, Silvermoon, Shattrath, Dalaran.

Nobody forced you to keep posting in this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Midnight , your off by about 6 hours , or was that your feeble attempt at trolling, hopefully you play better than you do at reading a clock
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
08/27/2012 11:34 PMPosted by Eruptor
ITT PvP heroes posting their glory stories about their glorious adventures on PvE realm.

Did somebody say pvp heroes

http://i.imgur.com/j3Q2n.png

And again i will state, The horde have been aware of what i have been planning since day 1, they have had well over 90 days to prepare and prevent it from happening.

Don't think anyone actually gave a !@#$ to be honest, when it was first said in trade. Also we could have prevented it from happening, but we're not %^-*s that intentionally lag servers.

LOL intentionally lag servers your to funny, Oh and none of your care lol the horde have deffinatly lost there back bone instead of showing us your might you sit back a QQ maby one of you need to ask your Ajantis buddies to go raid a city for you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I missed these epic occasions, but I heard that the server was lagging so badly it was hard enough to walk forward in a straight line let alone mount a defense given the lag.

Kinda sad that only a few hundred people in a city are able to !@#$ up the server
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The best part is when about 60 of the alliance got killed by one moonkin before the raid even started.

Dat mass pvp skill lads.

Second best part was the all audio stream combined with how seriously the leaders were taking it.

And in at third.

All that horde care. Oh nvm.
Edited by Seohyun on 8/28/2012 11:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
So Alliance took down Garrosh I'm guessing? Well, I definitely wasn't there when it happened haha. Guess I would have either been at school, bed, or playing another game. XD
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i can see a lot of whinging hordies on here but u can almost guarentee that they switched to their alliance toons to get the achievement. your welcome btw
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Guess what? Sunday was when it happened.... and at a time when ALOT of horde were there.
All i did. was help 400 people get their warbears before mop.
And about 12 guilds their city attacker acheivement.

Grats on the mounts, id imagine it would have taken alot of work to get that many people ready, listening and following orders i find it impressive.

Lets keep in mind that with that many alliance attacking and that many horde that is always hanging about in org the lag was outrageous, there is very little we could have done.

I personaly tryed to heal garrosh once, took me like 5 mins to get off one holy shock, it was pointless even trying so i spent another 10 mins mounting up and then i went on my way off to thunderbluff, it had been a while since i had chilled around that area last time i just hang out around TB was in BC =P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
08/28/2012 02:16 AMPosted by Slashandburn
Nobody forced you to stay, you could have gone to Thunderbluff, Undercity, Silvermoon, Shattrath, Dalaran.

So are you saying you intentionally wanted to crash the server with lag?
Edited by Snokey on 8/29/2012 8:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
08/29/2012 03:31 AMPosted by Bamurhealed
i can see a lot of whinging hordies on here but u can almost guarentee that they switched to their alliance toons to get the achievement. your welcome btw

You're joking right? There was a full mount run on that same day done by only 1 group of Horde. Nice to see Horde are approximately 3-4 times better than the Alliance. As always...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
08/29/2012 03:31 AMPosted by Bamurhealed

Why would they switch to alliance toons to get the achieve, when 40 horde can rock up to varian and down him far quicker than your sloppy raid, quality over quantity for the horde :p.

LOL intentionally lag servers your to funny, Oh and none of your care lol the horde have deffinatly lost there back bone instead of showing us your might you sit back a QQ maby one of you need to ask your Ajantis buddies to go raid a city for you

hold up pve hero im just going to sling this in here.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/saurfang

whats that 6 alliance guilds in the top 20 on our realm? got that slop alliance has.

i'll get some screenshots of the time the jerk circle in conjuction with sith lord productions , hit up stormwind, those many corpses of slop alliance laying on your AH, cathedral and mage tower floors. Maybe you would care to take a gander at the first faction leader kill thread.
Reply Quote
Alliance goes on and on about killing Garrosh multiple times.

Meanwhile

http://i.imgur.com/tFZHY.jpg

Not giving a !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
#stagswag
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Alliance goes on and on about killing Garrosh multiple times.

Meanwhile

http://i.imgur.com/tFZHY.jpg

Not giving a !@#$.

You came to the wrong neighbourhood
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
i dont have a toon that i raid orgrimmar with..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
i dont
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]