Battle of Orgrimmar

90 Human Death Knight
pot calling the kettle black or what in here, you alliance need to learn your place, below horde on this realm.

Sincerly

Grand Exalted High Emperor Cinder

02/10/2013 07:42 PMPosted by Cinder
alliance need to learn your place

said the horde that got slaughtered yesterday..
The horde need to learn their place on saurfang.

ps. your title 'Grand Exalted High Emperor' means nothing, you are just as bad as the rest of the horde scum.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yes! exactly, its called having fun.
Have you EVER done anything that does not involve 'being the best'?
Really? its like you spend 16hours a day perfecting a game that is designed to be played as a game not a job.

I have friends in many guilds over many servers and on both factions, you have what? the same group of 5-10 idiot hordes who have nothing better to do than post idiotic gif's non-related to the subject of the original post.

Try to play for fun.. I know I do.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/10/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Slashandburn
I have friends in many guilds over many servers and on both factions

your not the only one in that boat mayte, dont try to separate yourself with such a poor reason.

the same group of 5-10 idiot hordes

I'm not sure you can count, but that's ok, i understand things have diminished somewhat on alliance.

have nothing better to do than post idiotic gif's non-related to the subject of the original post.

All gifs and jpgs posted are relevant to the posts, if you are too stupid to gather this, then you have a problem.

02/10/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Slashandburn
The horde need to learn their place on saurfang.

The only light alliance has had in the past 4 years, was lotion, they broke up and left, now you have nothing.

you want to claim to lagging out a city to kill hellscream?

big claim, when it comes down to playing the game and succeeding, alliance is full of slop, like you slash, not matter how hard you try, you could never be as good as anyone on horde.

Even Colcannon

/thread
Reply Quote
nothing better to do than post idiotic gif's non-related to the subject of the original post.

If you can't see the correlations im going to post this again. Hopefully you understand it the 2nd time round.

http://i.imgur.com/jmJlsZd.gif
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Yes! exactly, its called having fun.
Have you EVER done anything that does not involve 'being the best'?
Really? its like you spend 16hours a day perfecting a game that is designed to be played as a game not a job.

I have friends in many guilds over many servers and on both factions, you have what? the same group of 5-10 idiot hordes who have nothing better to do than post idiotic gif's non-related to the subject of the original post.

Try to play for fun.. I know I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yep sure, i can see that up to 90% of the players who use the forum are just idiots who think they have big epeen by abusing others on their posts... learn to have some fun guys.
with the exception to a few good forum posts.
I.E. tuesdays questions by Torchsong
Posts by Tyranea are amusing and not all hate related,

it is really sad that a few idiots have to ruin the whole forum experience for everyone.
LEARN TO HAVE SOME FUN.
the game is not all about who has the best stats, who has the most progression, who has the best gear.. all you are doing is downgrading the entire game with your elitist attitude to things.

Some players like..
>convictfish
>cinder
>potato
>I really should just list all of the players from skill banner.
should learn to have fun.

02/10/2013 09:30 PMPosted by Cinder
you want to claim to lagging out a city to kill hellscream?

the horde had.. 60 players for defence? those 60 players could not even kill half of the low leveled alliance there..
btw. This was not even half as lag induced as last time it was done.

Side note, looking forward to tommorrow with Tuesdays question from Torchsong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/10/2013 09:38 PMPosted by Awehh
oh wait I have no reasons as to why other than one day where we spent months organising a city raid?

spent a week tops on this one.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/10/2013 10:01 PMPosted by Slashandburn
spent a week tops on this one.

took you a week to organize two raid groups?

that is quite bad, i wouldn't admit to that

the horde had.. 60 players for defence? those 60 players could not even kill half of the low leveled alliance there..
btw. This was not even half as lag induced as last time it was done.

If there was no mass lag, you wouldn't stand a chance, i guarantee. This has been proven many times in past raids on stormwind when 20-30 horde have held out against tripple those numbers on alliance.

I'll give you a good example, when i was on alliance and ajantis hit up stormwind during t11, there was probably about 20 of them hold up in the pvp vendors, they were successfully killing and holding off a good 100 people.

Give the same odds with the woeful player base on alliance, you guys would get trashed, no doubt in my mind, the level of slop on alliance is just too strong.

stay small son.
Edited by Cinder on 2/10/2013 10:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i would like to point out horde attempted to kill the king the day before.. and managed to get him to.. 95%? (with a group and a half of horde)

we wiped them with what..? 20?
big deal.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Skill Banner is just wow, whats wrong boys it seems you got the "u mad" disease.... cant handle that you knew we where coming and there was nothing u could do....

2 groups took 1 week? wow

really its more like a simple message to each guild which the rest of the work was done...
its not just slash that want to put all you in your place...

BTW it was 4x 40man not 2. its not your fault you couldn't count... the horde spent their time running back dead..

I don't see Unsociabull having a cry.... no he is respected cause he is beast and plays the game rather than sook, clutching at straws cause you got ROFL Stomped by 150 ally vs a puny 40 horde....

Be a good sport and Bring it this time when we smash the rest of your horde bosses...
We wont be stopped
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
02/10/2013 09:59 PMPosted by Slashandburn
Yep sure, i can see that up to 90% of the players who use the forum are just idiots who think they have big epeen by abusing others on their posts...

And yet...

02/10/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Slashandburn
you are just as bad as the rest of the horde scum.

Pot. Kettle.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/10/2013 11:41 PMPosted by Celibate
Yep sure, i can see that up to 90% of the players who use the forum are just idiots who think they have big epeen by abusing others on their posts...

And yet...

you are just as bad as the rest of the horde scum.

Pot. Kettle.

There is huge difference to calling someone horde scum, than telling someone to kill themselves. You do realise, telling someone to kill themselves is classed as a real life threat?
whereas im only continuing on with the ongoing alliance/horde hatred that was inbuilt into World of Warcraft.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/11/2013 12:14 AMPosted by Zephinism
Let's see you use quality for once. No bullcrap excuses like 'getting everyone their bear' since only the group that tags the boss gets the achievement anyway.

Yeah, last time (the 4 hour event last year) we killed him last time 9 times BECAUSE he needed to be tagged 9 times.

Great news for you.. anyone who is in a group with anyone who helps kill the boss gets the achievement, this was implemented just a short time ago.

02/11/2013 12:14 AMPosted by Zephinism
Let's see you use quality for once.

Whats more quality than to help low levels get the bear as well..?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]