Battle of Orgrimmar

100 Orc Warrior
Skill Banner is just wow, whats wrong boys it seems you got the "u mad" disease.... cant handle that you knew we where coming and there was nothing u could do....

2 groups took 1 week? wow

really its more like a simple message to each guild which the rest of the work was done...
its not just slash that want to put all you in your place...

BTW it was 4x 40man not 2. its not your fault you couldn't count... the horde spent their time running back dead..

I don't see Unsociabull having a cry.... no he is respected cause he is beast and plays the game rather than sook, clutching at straws cause you got ROFL Stomped by 150 ally vs a puny 40 horde....

Be a good sport and Bring it this time when we smash the rest of your horde bosses...
We wont be stopped

You had 160 people there and it took 40 minutes to kill him?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Slashandburn sits at his computer, he opens up World of Warcraft and summons as many people as he physically can, and follows it up with a text post on the forums "We will come in force, with around 35 guilds full of players ready for vengeance.
Prepare yourselves the storm is coming."

SUDDENLY, A TROPHY FALLS FROM THE SKY. He has done it, Slashandburn has done it. He is the most amazing pvper and role player in the entire World of Warcraft and possibly even the natural world. A choir of angels writes a hymn exalting his superiority to the rest of the gaming community, an explosion of radiant music rains down from the heavens, beautiful song and joy follows to honour Slashandburn a new feat has been achieved, he has successfully lead the Alliance, in great numbers to a clean and quick kill on the warchief. Orgrimmar will never be the same, the Horde will never be the same and the Pandarens affiliated with the Horde were not spared at the hand of the great Slashandburn during the phenomenal purging of the city.

It is told that he now sits at his throne in Grommash Hold once the throne of the great Grommash Hellscream, with the peons of the Horde doing his dirty work and tending to his every whim, let it be known to all that the great Slashandburn was the first person to ever succeed at killing this cornerstone of the Horde and in turn leave the cities in ruins, only to be rebuild with the scattering of glorious golden statues and shrines dedicated to the new found leader and true war veteran of the Alliance.

#thankyoubasedgod
#thankyoubasedSnB
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/11/2013 12:32 AMPosted by Mushin
You had 160 people there and it took 40 minutes to kill him?

mushin, sometimes you just win /cheer
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/10/2013 11:39 PMPosted by Pandamicbrew
Skill Banner is just wow, whats wrong boys it seems you got the "u mad" disease.... cant handle that you knew we where coming and there was nothing u could do....

Don't you have some raids to not progress through?

02/10/2013 11:39 PMPosted by Pandamicbrew
We wont be stopped

Except by raid bosses, apparently.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
remember that time 3 days ago when 22 of us held your auction house for over 30 minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Remember that time when your on the wrong server you mongoloid.

And that other time where you were still a hipster maggot
Edited by Valdinqt on 2/11/2013 1:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
potato
Edited by Rageahol on 2/11/2013 1:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/11/2013 01:36 AMPosted by Rageahol
potato

No.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
02/11/2013 01:34 AMPosted by Valdinqt
hipster maggot

That seems like 80% of the horde.

seems 80% of horde are #yolo #swag

idiots.
Reply Quote
64 Human Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Slashandburn/achievement#95:165

/giggle
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
This thread is just... an intelligence sink, not sure if I'm glad or annoyed I read it
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
of course it is, any post on saurfang that isn't related to guild recruitment

then again

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811302447
Edited by Rageahol on 2/11/2013 6:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
this is my storey apologi for bad england pls no copypasterino

when u when garrohs hellscrem dies

i was sat at bed bench sleeping sleeping when armorey update

'garrohs is die'

'yes'

and you????????
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This thread is just... an intelligence sink, not sure if I'm glad or annoyed I read it

I'm eating chocolate eclairs and tweaking my hairy nipples and hitting F5 hoping for more posts
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Well I'm just gonna say it. SlashNBurn or however the !@#$ you say it... You're a ripe %^-*! tyvm people and enjoy the rest of your day.

Laters xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]