Warriors in MoP~! (PvP) [UPDATED TODAY]

90 Pandaren Warrior
I'd have charge for an interrupt on your focus target, which is usally a caster/healer. Same with heroic leap, I have it for a quick focus pummel or a fear.

Shockwave is good for fighting melee, or as another interrupt, it's just when you're both moving around at a fast past, good luck landing a shockwave really.

However, Dragon Roar has the same problem since it does have a range on it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
thanks a ton for responding, any preference on disrupting shout vs staggering shout? people have gotten pretty good at juking and i find disrupting keeps people on their toes
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Disrupting is very nice. However, I'm so use to piiercing howl that I like to use that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
yeah that's true... cool thank you
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
09/09/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Experiences
yeah that's true... cool thank you

No problem! Keep smashing people!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lurvy how 2 kill warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
You don't!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
oh noooooooo!1111!!!eleven
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Bump!
Reply Quote
so im leveling my warrior and im getting cluttered on keybinds cuz i dont have a naga or nosrtomo or anything like that and uh i was wondering bout getting rid of a few spells from my bars. and i was just thinking is whirlwind and cleave. are those two spells really needed for pvp bg arena rbg? whatever are they needed ?
Edited by Mordron on 9/19/2012 8:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
09/19/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Mordron
whirlwind and cleave

Not at all.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Hey dude, thank you for helping us in PvP. I would really like to know about rotation and geming for PvP................. and what do u think about fury PvP (arena) warrior. thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/05/2012 02:56 AMPosted by Deceball
Hey dude, thank you for helping us in PvP. I would really like to know about rotation and geming for PvP................. and what do u think about fury PvP (arena) warrior. thank you.

Hey man! Sorry for the late reply, i'm the OP of the thread.

As of right now gemming is werid. I have been going PvP power over anything else, with a few Str gems. I find my damge is going up alot more using PvP power gems.

As for a roation, MS and Overpower is what you'll be using the most. No point in using HS unless you have some Taste of Blood stacks (Overpower stacking) and somtimes slam when you got a good amount of rage.

Fury will never be viable for arena, it was viable for half a season (Seaon 9) and that was because of OP mastery and OP swords. As of right nopw fury won't beat out Arms.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Starting to really like shockwave.
Reply Quote
Shockwave has more utility in arenas, but...

I can't put the 150k+ Dragon Roars down. The delicious angst from undergeared players or PvErs is amazing, not to mention if a healer is on you, you are pretty much a god.

Warriors are pretty much awesome right now. Inb4 Rogue just completely shuts us down in a few patches though.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/08/2012 07:14 AMPosted by Kerdic
I can't put the 150k+ Dragon Roars down

This is very misleading. You will only ever see a Dragon Roar hit over 100k with all CD going.

Zaraki and I both agree, that the CD on Dragon Roar isn't worth the damage it does as just a normal attack, no CD.

Shockwave on the other hand does so much more for a 3v3 5v5 or RBG setting.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
And I to must agree...Shockwave > Dragon Roar.

Though I may still use it for the occasional BG or pvp event where shockwave is covered already.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/08/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Ashgar
And I to must agree...Shockwave > Dragon Roar.

I don't agree with that.

Dragon Roar is much better than Shockwave when it comes to burst comps. KFC/TSG/Kittycleave/WMD.

Shockwave is better against burst cleaves (For a time) due to it being able to peel off dps.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
teach me oh humble one.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
if I was a top rated warrior i'd give classes out and ingame help, but i'm but a mere 2200 warrior.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]