Brutal Gladiator Cranos Ressurected

90 Gnome Warrior
The prophecy has been fulfilled. On this day I ,Brutal Gladiator Cranos best warrior in the world, have returned to bring pride and peace back to the distraught server of Vek'nilash.

For those who don't know me... as a child I was raised by Korean v-sports stars (What e-sports were called back in the Mortal Kombat 2 days) where I was taught to achieve nothing but #1. When I first came to Vek'nilash I was shocked by how awful everyone was. Everyone clicked their spells, wouldn't talk in vent, or just wanted an embarrassing challenger titles ("top" 35% LOL). Despite the server seeming hopeless I persevered and began taking pvpers under my wing. Soon the server began to flourish and by season 4 vek pvp was able to stand on its own feet. Because of this I knew it was time to move on, so I left. During my absence I've achieved Grandmaster in SC2, became a top DOTA2 player, and found a pure Korean GF.

Recently my brother, shadower, used a powerful scroll of resurrection on me and told me Vek is in turmoil. So I've awoken from restless slumber to save you, my children of Vek'nilash, by achieving rank 1. Come my people and follow me to the top... velle est posse!
Edited by Cranoslol on 8/29/2012 1:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
OMG BRUTAL GLADIATORS RE UNITE!

RHOONA ON HIS DROOD
U ON UR WARR
ME ON MY HUNTR
INSTANT R1 X1000000000000000000000
Reply Quote
55 Human Death Knight
The only r1 player from vek would be amaranthea, although ez bg ez r1. The only good warrior from bc vek would be overkiller or maybe wakazashi, but he was put on aramil's and ama's back. I think that was the shaman.

You barely got 2k on vek with rhoona and whoever else in 3s, not sure if you even got 2k then, might have been 1900s, then you go to an easy bg and barely break 2200, you're far from r1, rival at best, get over yourself.
Edited by Ashhaarraa on 8/29/2012 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
MR MOTHERPLOWER CRANOS
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
SORRY FOR NOT MENTIONING YOU RHOONA, but we all know behind every great man there is a great woman. I still have photos from our wedding.

http://i.imgur.com/wyWnf.jpg

Brings tears to Cranos' eyes everytime I see them. :')

And I will take you up on that hot 4somes as long as our things don't touch. LOVE YOU ALL <3
Edited by Cranoslol on 8/30/2012 5:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Shaman
http://i.imgur.com/aZb2r.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Damn I lost all those screenshots from my old laptop.

Have anymore boxkite?
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Shaman
Guess again
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Oh then you were one of his m8s
Edited by Cranoslol on 10/10/2012 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]