I Doubt I will Renew

90 Night Elf Hunter
no need to worry about a post being too long...I can write books if I wanted to!

While I can see that some are happy that it is combined, and I see your points...but on the flipside...like the way I like to play...if I want to earn an achieve on more than one toon, then it is up to me to do the work...not just one toon who shares it all...

It would be nice if we had a choice in the matter
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/05/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Thanatô
I had previously had my DK as my main back in early wrath but hated the changes they made and stopped playing it, then I levelled this toon. Since I grinded a ton of achivements on my DK it was irritating knowing I had ton a lot of work on that toon to have it go to complete waste. I am very happy with these changes and now feel I can switch my mains in MoP without any worry because I will still be able to show off my hard worked accomplishments. Anyways this has gotten to long.

I knew it!

Thanato = http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonrunner/Th%C3%A4n%C3%A4t%C3%B6s/simple

Dual boxing pro
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/06/2012 04:58 AMPosted by Judson
I had previously had my DK as my main back in early wrath but hated the changes they made and stopped playing it, then I levelled this toon. Since I grinded a ton of achivements on my DK it was irritating knowing I had ton a lot of work on that toon to have it go to complete waste. I am very happy with these changes and now feel I can switch my mains in MoP without any worry because I will still be able to show off my hard worked accomplishments. Anyways this has gotten to long.

I knew it!

Thanato = http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonrunner/Th%C3%A4n%C3%A4t%C3%B6s/simple

Dual boxing pro

quiet you, people get me confused with him enough already lol. I deleted my DK back in wrath so I don't have one on my roster.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Shaelfae,

I understand where you are coming from in the sense that it kind of sucks to have a level 1 with all kinds of awesome titles that took a ton of hard work to obtain, as well as having an array of rare mounts when I hit level 20. I am guessing that, for some people, one of the main purposes of making an alt is to achievement hunt all over again. Sometimes it feels like the really hard-to-get achievements are cheapened because they're shared with every character I make - even brand new ones on a different server.

The upside to this is (like Thanato said) now I don't feel like I am constrained to playing only my priest. I haven't been playing as long as most of you, but all I have ever done was heal on my priest and got pretty tired of it after a while. Now I feel like I can "switch mains" and play another character so that I still have fun in the game.

IMO, I think you should hang out a little longer to see if you'll hate MoP or not. Fortunately, the things you hate most about this expansion have already happened and you'll have time to adjust before the xpac hits. Maybe you could take a short break from your hunter and poke around in the game a little with other characters, it might make you feel better. Just do what makes you happiest in the long run!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks Sokksi....I have played my other toons...varied in lvls from around 64 down to 23...with the exception of the lvl 1 pally...thing is...even running them in the lower BGs...they already show as having the achieves that THIS toon earned...so really....why bother...I can quest them, and of course that is okay to do as some go to different places to quest....but as far as achieves and running the BGs....for me...it is no longer really fun...because PvP is ALL I ever do...so even whatever changes they have made to dungeons and raids and new ones added...I do not care...they BORE me to DEATH...ask my husband..I will literally fall asleep at my desk if I run a raid with my guild!

I will renew right now, only because it is tied to a debit card and I cannot see a way to CANCEL it for each month..so yeah...I will be around when MoP releases...whether or not I actually HAVE it depends on the budget...whether or not I will still like it is left to be seen...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]