[BALANCE DRUID]=Amazing! My thoughts on stats

90 Tauren Druid
09/03/2012 09:04 AMPosted by Koojo
Ok, I'm getting extremely frustrated because I'm always "missing" on targets... But my hit is actually above cap, wth?

The raid boss target dummies were scaled up to 93. Smack the level 85 ones around if you're just looking for general practice.

Or are you speaking of actual DS raid bosses?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/03/2012 09:04 AMPosted by Koojo
Ok, I'm getting extremely frustrated because I'm always "missing" on targets... But my hit is actually above cap, wth?

what targets are you using? The raid dummies in major cities are 93 now.
Reply Quote
09/03/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Teranin

The raid boss target dummies were scaled up to 93. Smack the level 85 ones around if you're just looking for general practice.

Or are you speaking of actual DS raid bosses?

Thanks guys, just came back from a long long time off wow and I'm just getting int he swing of things.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
08/30/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Phaydre
Starfall resets upon entering Lunar eclipse, so that means you don’t have to hold off on casting it anymore until you’re in Lunar eclipse.

There is one exception to this. On a patchwerk, you want to hold back on casting the starfall you get in the Lunar eclipse before you pop your 2nd set of cooldowns. You will use this starfall once 1 cast away from lunar, and then fall into your cooldown rotation. This should then play out exactly like the intial 30 second burst window for us. The reason for this is because it causes that starfall you save to be buffed by incarnation, as well as your 2nd volcanic potion (2nd set of cds is when you will use your next pot in a patchwerk).
Edited by Velaniz on 9/8/2012 11:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]