New Leveling guild that pays you to level!

I'm serious. I have a level 14 bank guild that I want to level to 25 before MoP. All level characters contribute equally to guild exp now and guild rep gained has been buffed, so now is the perfect time.

Here's what I'm offering-

Perks
10% bonus exp (the max available)
10% bonus rep
5% bonus honor
15 min hearthstone
BoA cloaks

And here's the good part...

Money!
Every week the top contributor to guild exp will get 500g, 2nd-4th place will get 100 and one random contributor will get 100.
Anybody who gets exalted gets 500g.
If we hit level 25 before MoP launches the top contributor and 1 random person in guild will get 3k each.
I will also turn on guild repairs for all ranks.

As I said before- even level 1s can contribute now, so if you are leveling a character between now and MoP, why not make some money?

See me or Achaelus for an invite.
Edited by Vtwin on 8/30/2012 9:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
By the way, this is me.

It's not just some random 50 shaman you've never heard of that's bankrolling this- It's some random 85 rogue.

I know this is a weird offer- but I want to level this guild and I'd rather pay than lie.

We aren't going to have a raid group.
We aren't going to do RBGs.
We aren't going to be big in MoP.
We certainly aren't going to help you level (though I will throw some extra gems and mats in the gbank occasionally)

It's simple- I will trade you gold for activity that helps the guild level up. Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]