PvP Guild - 1750+

90 Gnome Warlock
Hey cmon guys they seem decent enough! Welcome to the server :D! Glad to have you here as long as you are not a ninja/troll/etc.

Remember Innocent till proven guilty!
Edited by Frinkls on 8/23/2012 4:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Human Priest
OUR BACKSTORY:
Many of us came from a long line of seamen and took on our father's trade. Pew was captain and made Fraz his first mate in the group of seamen. The rest could not impress Pew enough to penetrate the shell that surrounded his emotional self. One day a mermaid was caught and the seamen were very interested. They set out solely to catch mermaids from that point on and !@#$% them out to the citizens of Stormwind. Then, on one stormy night Horde Raiders stole the precious mermaid and she was never seen again! Since that very night, EyE LyKe TeW FeEsH has set out to continue catching mermaids, and reclaim the very special mermaid that was stolen, to reclaim they hope to kill every horde until they find what is rightfully theirs.

-If ye want a seamen to shiver yer timbers, find a member of EyE LykE TeW FeEsH
Edited by Péw on 8/23/2012 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
OUR BACKSTORY:
Many of us came from a long line of seamen and took on our father's trade. Pew was captain and made Fraz his first mate in the group of seamen. The rest could not impress Pew enough to penetrate the shell that surrounded his emotional self. One day a mermaid was caught and the seamen were very interested. They set out solely to catch mermaids from that point on and !@#$% them out to the citizens of Stormwind. Then, on one stormy night Horde Raiders stole the precious mermaid and she was never seen again! Since that very night, EyE LyKe TeW FeEsH has set out to continue catching mermaids, and reclaim the very special mermaid that was stolen, to reclaim they hope to kill every horde until they find what is rightfully theirs.

10/10 I lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
OUR BACKSTORY:

Aye.. welcome to the server. On behalf of the Shattered Maul I'd like to welcome you and thank you at the same time. Thank you for what you ask? Well, to keep it simple....

/pet mermaid

-Viz
Reply Quote
OUR BACKSTORY:
Since that very night, EyE LyKe TeW FeEsH has set out to continue catching mermaids, and reclaim the very special mermaid that was stolen, to reclaim they hope to kill every horde until they find what is rightfully theirs. H

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=24797#screenshots:id=105268

Har! <Laughing Skull> were da ones dat took yer ol' lady! She'll fit mighty fine on our mantle above da fire place. Ya we stole 'er. Big Woop. Wanna fight about it?

here she is cryin' yer names!!!

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=24797#screenshots:id=105268
Reply Quote
93 Human Priest
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, was anyone interested in joining after all that xD
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
08/23/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Péw
Backstory is, We are fishers, and we love to fish!

geez, i thought this backstory was pretty good tbh
Reply Quote
93 Human Priest
xD same
Reply Quote
You said seaman. Teehee

Welcome to the server.
Reply Quote
93 Human Priest
Ty for the welcomes :) doing open recruiting right now up until next arena season in MoP for all 1750+ players! Will do minor recruiting for specifics we lack for MoP to fill in our RBG/Arena Teams! Come join the fun!
Reply Quote
Please take this as constructive criticism. But this server seems to lean on the side of having older players- not old, old, but my impression is that the average age of ED players is older than the average of WoW players as a whole.

Your guild's name seems like it would be more for <18 players. You may be good guys and good players, but a lot of people aren't going to take you seriously with that name. I suspect a guild name change would help you out a lot.
Edited by Kellani on 8/24/2012 12:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
People need to chill about the whole "RP-Backstory" thing.

You don't have to RP to make a guild on Emerald Dream. Just so long as you tolerate the whole RP thing then you're welcome here.

Edit: What's wrong with their guild name? If you've seen the guild names I've seen this would be nothing.

Here are some examples:
"Exaulted with your sister"
"Fat kids lagggg IRL"
Edited by Wiegott on 8/24/2012 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Edit: What's wrong with their guild name? If you've seen the guild names I've seen this would be nothing.

Here are some examples:
"Exaulted with your sister"
"Fat kids lagggg IRL"

I'm not saying it's against the TOS. I'm just saying the name alone will turn away a number of people from the guild who might otherwise consider joinging it. Which it definitely will.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I was once an avid fisherman myself. I spent my days in Wintergrasp and eventually took over the fishing industry. Those days are long gone though. My fishing hat goes off to you guys and I wish you nothing but luck.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
The guild name is fine if you're looking to recruit 13-year olds who think mispelled words and mixed capital letters for a guild name is the height of hilarity.
Reply Quote
93 Human Priest
I dont believe the name is changing saying the Guild Name shouldnt be a causing factor of who to join/not to join, the players inside the guild should make the distinction between that.
Reply Quote
08/24/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Péw
I dont believe the name is changing saying the Guild Name shouldnt be a causing factor of who to join/not to join, the players inside the guild should make the distinction between that.

If you cover your front door with feces it doesn't matter how good the rest of your house looks. Your door is covered with feces.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
A guild name doesn't make the guild. It's the people inside that make it everything. Doesn't matter how old, or new, or whatever is about a guild if the people inside are not good.

Honestly originality is always a plus. The capital and lower case letters add a neat texture to the guild name.

I used to be in a guild called "Treehuggers" wierd name but awesome guild. Sounds like a pretty 13 year old name to me.

Of course it was like "F*** me you Qu****" I'd be like yeah... no thanks...
Reply Quote
A guild name doesn't make the guild. It's the people inside that make it everything. Doesn't matter how old, or new, or whatever is about a guild if the people inside are not good.

Honestly originality is always a plus. The capital and lower case letters add a neat texture to the guild name.

I used to be in a guild called "Treehuggers" wierd name but awesome guild. Sounds like a pretty 13 year old name to me.

Of course it was like "F*** me you Qu****" I'd be like yeah... no thanks...

See above comment.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]