The Greekorc Challenge

100 Orc Hunter
Hello ladies and Greeklemen of Darkspear. I would like to take this time today to announce the hit sensation that's sweeping the server. Three words: The Greekorc Challenge!

Yes, you too can try your hand at the Greekorc Challenge! But what is this new and fantastic test, you might ask? To put it simply, it is the chain-running of battlegrounds with a group of dedicated friends, while listening SOLELY to a continuous loop of The Price is Right theme song in the background.

Try this for two hours, and if you succeed in maintaining your sanity, take note of any improved PvP skills. This is the secret of the Greekorc.
Edited by Greekorc on 8/24/2012 3:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Do I get to use Freya for a Sanity well so I can succeed in the challenge?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
08/23/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Glexor
Do I get to use Freya for a Sanity well so I can succeed in the challenge?

You CAN, but idk if you want the chance at the "Head of Bob Barker" mount that drops on No Light in the Darkness.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
how about no
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Challenge Accepted!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
I listen to dubstep while i pvp .
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Sanity is overrated.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
08/23/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Ratmonkey
how about no

Obviously you do not have what it takes to be like The Greekorc.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Do Bgs to Johnny Cash, Hank jr, Willie Nelson, David Allen Coe, Waylon Jennings. Also ZZ Top, Lynard Skynard, Ted Nugent, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC. The song Rock Candy Mountain makes some fine bg music. Dubstep and music dont belong in the same sentence.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
i bump to waka when i do bgs...
Reply Quote
93 Troll Shaman
go full 2 hours on a yakety sax loop, GOML
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
hell yeah let do this challenge!!!!!
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
First alliance to post on this:)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
08/24/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Grant
First alliance to post on this:)

Tell your friends to check it out and post on it dawg. I wanna get this thread (and this challenge) a lot more popular. =3
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
The greekorc challenge is making me go insane. Cant get that song out of my head!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
if were to do that evry day for four hours i think i might kill myself. I rather listen to One Direction. They make me go 41-0 in bgs cuz theyre boss
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I am sac.
Reply Quote
93 Troll Shaman
Doubtful the greek legion are the reigning supremists with grand master Greekorc leading the way in total bg time hours
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]