<Fatal> is recruiting for MOP!

90 Blood Elf Warlock
If you have a life outside of WOW, but still want to enjoy the game, then <Fatal> might be for you! If you like to run dungeons, battlegrounds, world PVP, farm mounts, collect shinies and farm Crockrocks in Org then give us a try. We are a tight-knit guild looking for cool people to level to 90, and see what Pandaland has to offer. A sense of humor is definitely a plus. Whisper me for more details :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
What bribe is involved if I jump ship?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh I dunno Black, if I get to listen to you in vent all night there might be some cheesecake involved :)
Reply Quote
Is it the Fat Albert impersonation or the Ricky Martin singing voice you've heard of?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh no, that Barry White voice brings all the girls to the yard.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
it up !
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Y'all have cheesecake???
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
My lock cookies are not cookies, they are slices of heavenly New York Style Cheesecake.
Reply Quote
Barry White? Nah, it's more like gravel from a dump truck, and that's the lower part of it, commonly heard when healing from yet another piece being hacked out. It is commonly a little higher.

Besides the family would slaughter me in my sleep if I jumped ship. So though the offer of cheesecake is nice, I sleep in house with people I've taught to fight, shoot and use bladed objects, so I'll have to take a pass. Plus I can't play this game anyway, ask the pugs I've been with, it's always my fault.
Edited by Blackangus on 9/1/2012 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
HEARTS IS A TYRANT STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUILD. ITS DUCELET2.0
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Tube, I'm sorry we can't be more than just friends. I know you are upset that Ducelet isn't here anymore and you have nobody to use all those beads and toys with, but please know that one day you will find someone that shares your deviant tastes, and you'll forget all about her.
Until then, I'm here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on.
I LOVE YOU TUBEY!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
EVEN THE THOUGHT OF GENITAL TO GENITAL INTERACTION WITH DUCELET KILLS ME INSIDE.
Reply Quote
Soooo, does that means the concept excites you Tube? I'm confused here.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
i wouldnt trust this... seems sketch
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I think it excited him so much he didn't log in yesterday. And Boom, seems legit to me :)
Reply Quote
Excited him so much he's dead again?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
the fan on my gpu died. I had to rig a 40mm fan to my gpu now. My case and computer parts are held together with duck tape.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]