Volition Looking for Members

85 Human Rogue
Volition has a core group that dates back to vanilla and is now recruiting. 5/8 HEROIC DS before 15% nerf. We are looking to start back up after a long break and need members for MoP.

If you have any questions feel free to ask someone in the guild to point you to one of the officers or send me a mail. We will look at anyone who has a serious desire to raid and give you a chance for Mists. Our projected raid schedule will be no more than 3 nights a week (Tue/Thur/Sun, 8PM EST), likely down to 2 after farming hits full swing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
http://mundrogue.you.are.my.friend.aninote.com/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bumpzors - Looking for good people with willingness to learn
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
<<(Responding from my thread) I'll assume you guys Alliance only...which is unfortunate because I'm coming back as prancy Blood Elf :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
LFM - good group here =)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump, looking for healer and a melee
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump, Still looking for Talented individuals to join our raid team. All exceptional applicants will be considered.

Contact me, Klaiq, or Mundain for more information
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
grats andro
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Chim/Mundfg add me on the realID thing. "Amerika#1933" we can haz funsies.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]