[H] <The Sunsworn> Recruitment Post

90 Undead Priest
(( RECRUITMENT IS CURRENTLY CLOSED ))

<A notice is posted up on each message board in every Horde city. The parchment it's elegantly penned on has been painstakingly enchanted to defend against the wear-and-tear of weather and fingerprints.>

Selama ashal'anore! Lok'tar ogar!

Do you often find yourself searching for something, but are uncertain as to what it is? Do you wish to fight for a noble cause, and defend your home and/or loved ones?

Then the Sunsworn is looking for you! We are currently seeking seasoned and ready-to-learn soldiers of the Horde to join our forces.

The Sunsworn is an elven organization of warriors and scholars ever-devoted to the defense of Quel'thalas. With the advent of the blood elves' acceptance in the New Horde, the house has extended beyond the borders of sin'dorei territory and now operates across Azeroth, though our primary concern remains the Eastern Kingdoms. We have taken the elves' sorrow and anger and used it to forge a powerful weapon for the war machine, intent on making our fury felt across the world.

Do not let the name and the origin fool you, though! We do accept any willing fighter, healer, or scholar to our ranks!

Contact Lady Tandraelys Larenthanil or Highlord Varaelian Balerim-Nilhandril for additional information or interest.

OOC:

((The Sunsworn is an RP-PVP guild that operates on Emerald Dream US. Our members are primarily blood elves, but any and all races are welcome in the house (except pandas, unless you really, really wow us IC). We take our roleplay fairly seriously and hold ourselves and our applicants to a fairly high standard. That being said, we're always willing to provide feedback and help when it's needed. Beyond roleplaying, our primary focus is small-scale World PVP, though we do do arenas and the occasional Rated Battleground. Though we don't often PvE from a guild point of view, our members run each other through dungeons and LFR on a semi-consistent basis and enjoy fighting over transmog gear in old raids. The Sunsworn is, and always has been, a kind of family (albeit dysfunctional). We push each other in all aspects of the game to do the best we possibly can and have tempered ourselves over time. We welcome any and all to our ranks if they're willing to improve- be it in RP, PvP, or PvE.))
Edited by Tandraelys on 11/28/2012 5:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
57 Blood Elf Warlock
((I've hung with you guys before, but I'm too damned lazy to fill an application out. One of these days! :-D))
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Druid
Bump
Edited by Raashom on 10/21/2012 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/26/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Raashom
Dead guild is dead

(( Actually, we're far from it. We had 15 members online last night. Thanks for the bump though! ))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((Why is this reported? o_O))
Reply Quote
tell me something. how come Ive seen your members in orgrimmar calling others the c-word and whatnot? is that allowed nowadays? not exactly something I like alt tabbing back into.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/26/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Bitsee
tell me something. how come Ive seen your members in orgrimmar calling others the c-word and whatnot? is that allowed nowadays? not exactly something I like alt tabbing back into.

(( I've not heard of this; if you have any complaints about our members, please contact one of the officers in-game with a screenshot and it'll be dealt with accordingly.

On a side note: We screw around with each other and friends in other guilds a lot. It's highly probable that the members in question were doing just that. If that's not the case, then as I said before, it'll be dealt with. ))
Reply Quote
oh it was hardly that, it was harrassment to the highest degree. you might want to police your own a little bit more, some reputations are already in the doghouse because of things that others have seen ))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/26/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Bitsee
oh it was hardly that, it was harrassment to the highest degree. you might want to police your own a little bit more, some reputations are already in the doghouse because of things that others have seen ))

(( As I said: Get in contact with an officer in-game with screenshots and it will be dealt with. There's really nothing we can do about it without names and proof. ))
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/26/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Bitsee

Bro, you might want to work on being less pathetic as a human being. Anyone this offended by an arrangement of symbols on a screen was clearly raised by people not fit to parent a child.

Also, this is hardly the place to voice your concerns. You should learn some class before you call other people out on stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
08/26/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Isarii

Bro, you might want to work on being less pathetic as a human being. Anyone this offended by an arrangement of symbols on a screen was clearly raised by people not fit to parent a child.

You'd have a lot in common with the Southern states a couple of decades back.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
08/26/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Hitøkiri

OOC: Proof or you're liar.

Hit me up in game.
Reply Quote
08/26/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Isarii

Also, this is hardly the place to voice your concerns. You should learn some class before you call other people out on stuff.

hardly. you are only as good as the company you keep, and if you think letting your guildies go around harassing people is a good idea, then more power to you. just don't be confused when someone says something. and telling me to gain some class after you insulted my parents is hypocrisy to the highest degree.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
(( Hi.

I'd appreciate it if my thread didn't devolve into a petty squabble. If /anyone/ has any problems with a member of the Sunsworn, LET AN OFFICER KNOW otherwise there's nothing we can do. We're too busy to poke our noses in everyone's business, as most of us have full-time jobs, etc., and there's likely no other way we'll know about it.

We can't get better at anything without constructive criticism. Thanks.

EDIT: Isarii isn't even in Sunsworn, so I'm not sure why you're talking to him as though he is.))
Edited by Tandraelys on 8/26/2012 10:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Mostly everything in wow is taken as a sound-byte and unfortunately out of context. TBH if i ever had an issue with a guild I'd speak to them formally. Usually posts like his are silly and just warrant someone being a little anal retentive. Most of the recruitment threads on these forums do get easily derailed but usually over better reasons then what he's stating.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/26/2012 10:18 PMPosted by Bitsee

hardly. you are only as good as the company you keep, and if you think letting your guildies go around harassing people is a good idea, then more power to you. just don't be confused when someone says something. and telling me to gain some class after you insulted my parents is hypocrisy to the highest degree.

No it isn't. I don't claim to be out to do anything other than cause strife and anguish. Your post on a public forum complaining about this guild's behavior on a public forum however, is ripe with delicious irony.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
i <3 vara
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((I <3 you too! FOREVER LOVING BIOOH!

In all seriousness, if you have a problem with a member, do as Tand said, bring it up with the officers. We'll assess the situation and handle it as it comes. Until then, this is a recruitment thread and I would appreciate the snide comments to be left in another post. Thankies!

And I'd like to believe we keep good company. WE HAVE BIOOH! SO NYA. ))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((Bumpity bump!))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]