[H] <The Sunsworn> Recruitment Post

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks for the love everyone! Having a great time in Pandaland so far! Lots of Pvp to be had. :3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
(( Bumping because dead things probably have bumps and lumps and pustules.

Mmm, delish.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
(( Weird post, my last one. Should really stop posting after drinking.

RIGHT. Anyway, bump! Having a lot of fun with you jerks in MoP!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It is now October! What does that mean?

I have no idea. Bumping back up and looking for more new faces!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bumped.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumping up again. :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
(( October means that Hallow's Eve is at the end of the month woooo!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I hear about you guys picking on the "innocents" out in the wild world, but I never see you myself these days..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There are no innocents in this world. We are at war and none will be spared.

((HI ARAANE! I never see you anymore. :< That makes me saaaaaad. Come out and play!))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
((Hello, i am trying to apply to your guild through the website, but i seem to be having trouble finding where the actual apply section is to fill out the application. thank you :) ))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
(( The "Apply" link is on the left-hand side.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
((Thank you for the help, i was at the wrong site sorry and thank you again <3))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
(( Shhh, it's okay. We're deadies. We're allowed to be a bit daft at times.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((If a deadie sees in gray...

Is it like 50 Shades of Gray..

... I also typed that originally as 50 Shades of Gay. Where the hell is my mind today? ))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Professor Anderling,
It's been to long... Varaelian as well, things are going well, yes?
An alt-quaintance of mine has been looking for a community to get involved with, but time is always so short now.
How does the Sunsworns calender look like?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hmmm, you must be one of the many of which I have regaled with tales of my chickens and test subjects! The name escapes me--it always does, I'm afraid--but I'm sure you're one of them!

If you can find me somewhere in Pandaria, I would be happy to speak with your friend. If they're too...afraid to step into such a delightful war zone, then I suppose I could take a day or two off from the excitement to meet with them somewhere more...suitable for such an audience.

Keep in mind that I will work them to the bone--perhaps further! Have them send a letter to my laboratory: My assistant will be happy to make sure I receive it.

(( Put in an application on sunsworn.guildlaunch.com and I'll contact you in-game for an interview. c:
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
((Bump for putting up with my shenanigans in Orgimmar during an interview! I'm sorry I'm a bad kitty.))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]