Selling Shadowmourne Items / Last TCG Card

90 Human Death Knight
I'm finishing my Shadowmourne quest tomorrow and will be receiving the chest that comes with finishing the quest at the end. I wanted to post that I'm going to be selling most, if not all of the items within the chest.

Shadowmourne Quest Line Sealed Chest
What comes in the Sealed Chest is the following:
1x Muradin's Favor SOLD
1x Tabard of the Lightbringer SOLD
1x Sylvanas' Music Box SOLD
1x Jaina's Locket
1x Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger

TCG Item - (The TCG converted code is being sold and can be redeemed in Booty Bay go to www.WoWTCG.com/loot to find more info)
1x War Party Hitching Post

Please send me an in-game mail or contact me in game with an offer for any of these items. You can also post here if you're interested. They will be available after tomorrow.
Edited by Atheric on 11/8/2012 6:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
I am interested in some of these items. Not going to post my offers here for obvious reasons. I will contact you in-game as I am online a fair bit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Feel free to contact me sometime tomorrow or this week when I'm online.

Just wanted to let people know the tabard has already been sold but the other 4 items are still available.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Muradin's Favor found a nice home and is unavailable for purchase now. I still have 3 items left, I'm also going to use this thread to try and sell my last TCG item card code.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Interested in the Crimson Deathcharger, curious what your asking price is. I'll pop in on my alliance alt and look for you periodically.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I will be online today if you want to try and find me online for the Deathcharger. Other than that Jaina's Locket and Sylvanas' Music Box are still available for sale for less than the asking price on the AH.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Cool, I'll check for you. I just checked now but I don't see you online.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sorry I've been offline a lot over the weekend due to wanting to drink, hang out with friends and attend a demolition derby with a group of people from work. I should be around most of the day tomorrow if you don't see me send me an in-game mail with an offer for anything.

bump for capitalism, bump for loot, bump before I store these until the MoP release
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I would send you an in game mail...but my ally AH poker-arounder has...no money, lol. I just got back from out of town myself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
bump, have a few items left
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]