90 Undead Warrior
494 Arms Warrior Looking for a good Raiding Guild. I have raided On many toons over the Years
From Healing on my Priest and Paly
To tanking on My DK and Paly
and Playing On my Mage and Most of 5.1
Evert toon i play i learn to the best of my ability as well as learing every aspect of the fight

Mage: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Run%C3%A8/simple
Paly http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Soulbris/simple
Priest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/S%C3%B2%C3%BAl%C3%9Fr%C3%AFs/simple

(Paly Priest and Dk) are on a seperate account) i can jump on other account if u need Proof

Just Looking for a Good Raiding Guild To have fun with in 5.2 and hopefully Beyond
Pst me In game or on my BattleTag Runè#1357 (e is alt 138)

Warrior Has a 477 Tank Set At the moment

(Please Post only about warrior Not interested In playing on my Priest mage or Dk This Patch)
Ty
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
We are still looking for a couple solid dps to add to our core group.

If interested in raiding with us, please apply at www.casuallyhardcore-tor.jedinow.com and an officer will contact you regarding your application. Be sure to check back to the website regarding its status. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at Battletag Kyri#1952.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I submitted my application online and look forward to a response :D
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Currently reviewing DK/Warrior applications and will likely have a decision later in the week.

Still in need of a good Mage! Apply at www.casuallyhardcore-tor.jedinow.com
Reply Quote
hi - just moved over from Azgalor, where I was a launch day original. Was a tough decision but my guild dried up. Not really looking for a raid spot, just a casual mature guild to hang with and get guild rep perks. Also got a 86 tankadin I'll be moving over. checked your website, application app was down.
thanks
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Enjin is a little finicky at times, often if you just reload the website the pages will work correctly. Feel free to fill out an app and/or contact someone in-game regarding a casual (non-raiding) spot.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Currently 11/12 at just two raid nights per week.

We've lost a couple of our core members to job and/or school changes and are looking to rebolster our roster to kill Lei Shen and begin heroics. Especially in need of a non priest or paladin healer, a hunter and potentially a shaman or mage.

Find out more about us at www.casuallyhardcore-tor.jedinow or contact battletag Kyri#1952 in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Are you guys still recruiting for ToT?
DK tank 509 with frost 496 OS
plus friend 511 Ele shammy
Reply here or message me at CptKrunk#1297
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Just applied to your guild! Hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Unprotected bumping leads to bump babies. Be responsible, bump the !@#$ out of this thread and then run like hell!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
@ Gorul - We are still recruiting for ToT, full on melee and tanks, though.

@ Kaleey - Responded with comment to your app, be sure to check back at our website.

Still looking for a full time healer (perhaps occasional dps offspec) and a hunter!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
So,

You guys only do 2 nights a week? I am looking obviously my main spec is dps, but I could heal full time. I lost my core spot in my guild after I took a break. My ilvl is only 493 though.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Yes, we only raid two nights a week (Tuesday and Wednesday).

We don't have an opening for a dps monk atm but are still looking for a full time healer (non priest or pally) for our core group as we start heroics. Also looking for a hunter and perhaps another ranged dps. We try not to overly concern ourselves with ilvl but obviously knowledge of all of this tier's fights on normal and reasonable gear to begin heroics would be a huge plus.

If interested apply at www.casuallyhardcore-tor.jedinow.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Great guild of people and raiders here. If you can get past the anti-Canadian shinanigans, it's all gravy!

(Seriously though, great guild.)
Edited by Tristnal on 5/7/2013 10:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
1/13H in ToT.

BAMP!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for GREAT JUSTICE! And cookies.
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Shaman
Just sent in an App, wanted to make sure it went through.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]