For the Horde.

90 Tauren Hunter
Just want to thank everyone for showing up last night to do For the Horde last night. ^.^

I also want to thank the Alliance for the fun defense in Stormwind, you guys did great.

I managed to get pictures of the Council going down, but nothing for the other cities. :/

http://imgur.com/WL2HF - 718k

http://imgur.com/bZoPp - 108k

http://imgur.com/Odryv - Dead

If anyone who showed up has pictures please post them.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
how bout the 4 am alliance attempt on org? sadly i was 1st responder and 1st to die :<(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
if you dont mind me asking whats the addon that is showing your energy on the right and health on the left?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
08/28/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Quasiscroto
if you dont mind me asking whats the addon that is showing your energy on the right and health on the left?

If you mean the crescent health bar thing, it's called ArcHud.
Edited by Mcmeaties on 8/28/2012 6:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi guys, I was there for the defense and attack at Org!!! I also found some you in org front gate tunnel area >:D it was a fun night!!! BTW it wasn't an attempt or anything on Org, we just wanted to bring some old fashion Alliance vs Horde to y'all :D
Edited by Oso on 8/28/2012 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yep, all for the good old fashioned Horde vs Alliance, twas no attempt or we would definitely know to bring moar people. Lol but had fun taking out Diamond!!! And I know I assisted someone with Quas later on, I remember seeing that name lol. Nice attempt on SW keep! Hope we can do it again >.<
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
08/28/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Oso
Hi guys, I was there for the defense and attack at Org!!! I also found some you in org front gate tunnel area >:D it was a fun night!!! BTW it wasn't an attempt or anything on Org, we just wanted to bring some old fashion Alliance vs Horde to y'all :D

Yep, all for the good old fashioned Horde vs Alliance, twas no attempt or we would definitely know to bring moar people. Lol but had fun taking out Diamond!!! And I know I assisted someone with Quas later on, I remember seeing that name lol. Nice attempt on SW keep! Hope we can do it again >.<

I would love to see a giant Alliance/Horde battle in Stormwind/Orgrimmar.
It would really get this realm going into World PvP
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
id like to see a 40 man raid of nothing but holy palllies come through and rip org up in honor of the new patch and the fact that they are god like now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
better bring friends...and bring people to watch your healers backs......
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh god Holy Paladins >.> them damn holy paladins......but ya Im all for a good ol fashioned war \m/ lol this server is missing it, but its so hard to find people willing to do pvp on the alliance sometimes >.> so we just take our little group and have some fun :D nothing personal but it is world of WARcraft after all! see y'all on the battlefield -.-
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
O.O i have had fun world PVPing lol and no telling how many people have messaged me from there alliance toons after TB's and such XD hope to see yall soon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]